RV Storage Need

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RV Storage Need

I have a need to store my travel trailer for several months in Oregon as I take care of some family business. Does anybody have any recomendations for places I could contact? My preference is for covered or indoor storage space but would consider any storage arrangements. Prefer locations between Eugene, Salem and Portland, Oregon that have secure storage. I would consider other locations in Oregon and as far away as Boise, Idaho. I appreciate any leads. Thanks.
    2007 Chevy Classic HD2500 CC Duramax/Allison
    2008 AF 25P, Equalizer, Prodigy

I googled this phrase: "rv storage salem Oregon" and received a page of links. A rather large percentage of citizens in the Pacific Northwest own rv's. Many of them are city dwellers with limited space to store their truck campers, motorhomes, and trailers so rv storage facilities are common.

I opened one of the links and noticed the company offers covered and uncovered storage. I have no idea about prices.
    Harvey Barlow
    USN Retired
    Crosby County, TX
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 212k miles
    2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires Yamaha 2400
    2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

What months do you need?
      2007 AF 25r 2005 Chev 2500hd with 8.1gas engine and alison tranny

Comment

Hunters, we store ours here and are really happy with the facility: http://springfieldrvstorage.com

$48/month
        1997 Dodge 2500 4x4, Cummins, 5-sp M/T, EGR Eliminated.
        2017 Arctic Fox 25W

Comment

Iím in Albany and store at McKay RV Storage, Censored1 (541) 981-2631‬. This time of year covered storage (only 3 sides sheds) is tough to come by but they do have outside storage. There are a few others around and at least one I know of in Corvallis.
          Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

Just an alternative. I've noticed at our small, local airstrip there are several RVs as well as small
            planes parked in the covered sheds.
            2017 AF 35-5Z
            2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Originally posted by JayT_B View Post
              Hunters, we store ours here and are really happy with the facility: http://springfieldrvstorage.com

$48/month
              That's a pretty nice looking facility for Springtucky!!! LoL.
              2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Copper865.....LOL!!!!! For sure!!!! Too funny. With that comment, I am assuming you are fairly close.
                2017 Arctic Fox 25W

Comment

Thanks for the leads. I was hoping for some feedback on places others have used and were pleased with their experience. I am looking to store for the months of April through August this year. I'll check of the facilities mentioned.
                  2007 Chevy Classic HD2500 CC Duramax/Allison
                  2008 AF 25P, Equalizer, Prodigy

Comment

Originally posted by JayT_B View Post
                    Copper865.....LOL!!!!! For sure!!!! Too funny. With that comment, I am assuming you are fairly close.
                    Hahahaha!! Yes, Lebanon. I couldn't resist.
                    2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

You did well...LOL
                      2017 Arctic Fox 25W

Comment

Hunters, there is a new RV storage lot one mile from us--we pass it nearly every day. It is 12 miles east of Salem off state highway 22 at exit 12, just outside of our small town of Sublimity. Looks like there covered storage (3 sides) is full, but they might have outside storage. We would be happy to check on it from time to time. It is at a mini storage facility..http://sublimityministorage.com/index.html Click on the pictures tab at the top bar. That must have been taken when it was new because it looks pretty full right now. They apparently have some RV storage garages also that I didn't know about. It isn't as roomy as it looks--the diagonal spaces outside are tight but should be pull-throughs and your trailer isn't that long. Hard to tell if the covered is full--snow birds are still out. This is aa pretty crime free area and I can check with the county deputy that we hire to keep us safe if break-ins have been an issue.
                        Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                        2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                        2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                        2003 DODGE 3500 SLT Quad Cab 244K mi. SOLD 7/20/17

Comment

Working...
                        X