Stabilize your Arctic Fox

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stabilize your Arctic Fox

With Dutch & I able to do some traveling this year, we have decided to continue closing down our business to have more time to recover and enjoy life.
    We have only
    2 sets of stabilizers left. Since Dutch can no longer do installations at the AF rallies & it takes its toll on us to make our stabilizers, we have decided to offer them to AF members at a low price. When they are sold, we will no longer carry them. We will of course always be available to answer questions or help out with trouble shooting if you should encounter a problem down the road.Thank you for your patronage and your referrals. Di

Should you need a replacement stabilizer knob or just want a few spares, we do have some left. The cost is $2.00 each with a nominal shipping fee of $3.50 to $4.00 {depending on quantity wanted}. You can e-mail me at plugitright@gmail.com, pm me, or call me at 941-416-0918 to place your order.
    Stop Unwanted Movement In Your 5th Wheel Or Travel Trailer.

We offer a kit that stabilizes your 5th Wheel or Travel Trailer by installing six [or 4] telescoping tubes which then becomes a permanent part of your current jacking system. This install takes the place of your pin jack and needs no storage room or set up. What a vast improvement towards the elimination of the side to side & front to back movement when we installed ours. Our product works on either scissor or arm rear jacks & on the Big Foot Leveling system.
    Plug It Right stabilizers are manufactured in the USA with materials purchased in America & are powder coated.
    FULL 4 YEAR WARRANTY

Our kit comes complete with all brackets and hardware needed to secure everything to your RV. Installation instructions are provided. Normal installation should take between 3 to 4 hours. We are available at 941-416-0918 10 am to 10 pm 7 days a week.
    Our six tube system weighs just over 20 pounds [13.5 pounds for four tubes]. Our tubes are .090 wall 1" and 3/4" tubing. Remember, heavier doesn't mean better. Being fulltime Rver's, weight is very important to us.
    A front & rear system [6 tubes] is now $175.00 Plus Shipping.
    A front only system [4 tubes] is $125.00 Plus Shipping..
    We appreciate the offer to attend AF rally as attendees and hope to be able to see you all again.

Visit our website at www.plugitright.com and click on the RV stabilizer tab for more information and to see our current location. E-mail me at plugitright@gmail.com or call 941-416-0918 10 am to 10 pm 7 days a week. Di
    Last edited by Plugitright; 04-01-2018, 08:41 AM. Reason: Update on product left
    2015 Single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Asian tranny,DeBoe slidestep, AMP Door & side steps, Pace Edwards auto roll top cover.
    1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Automatic Leveling System, TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Plug It Right Stabilizers. http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html

Update on stabilizers left.
    2015 Single Cab Ram 3500 Dually. Asian tranny,DeBoe slidestep, AMP Door & side steps, Pace Edwards auto roll top cover.
    1996/2010 Triple Slide Carriage, Mor/Ryde Suspension, Kodiak Disc Brakes, Big Foot Automatic Leveling System, TST Tire Pressure Monitoring System, Plug It Right Stabilizers. http://www.plugitright.com/5thwheelREDO.html

Comment

Working...
    X