• Show
Clear All

Adam thank you so much I’ll do that.
    2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

Comment

Originally posted by Deciduous 1 View Post
      I contacted Advance signs and got this response:

Hello,

We do not have those files any more, I retired in 2015 and am only filling contract orders.

Integrity Design should be able to help you with your project.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Advanced Sign Concepts

I emailed Integrity Design, but have not heard back yet. The holiday may be slowing things up.
      That is strange while yes he did retire and move his business into his home it was just last year he was making those larger decal for members. I will try and give him a call tomorrow to see what's up. If nothing else I can email you a jpeg of the decal which you can contact your local shop to make it whatever size you like.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Thank you Adam we received our membership decal. Now to decided where to proudly display it
        2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

Comment

Originally posted by Deciduous 1 View Post
          I contacted Advance signs and got this response:

Hello,

We do not have those files any more, I retired in 2015 and am only filling contract orders.

Integrity Design should be able to help you with your project.

Thank you for your inquiry.

Advanced Sign Concepts

I emailed Integrity Design, but have not heard back yet. The holiday may be slowing things up.
          Ok my bad, I forgot to follow up on this! So I gave him a call and he is still doing the larger NROA decals. When you call make sure that is what you ask for as after talking to him there might of been some sort of misunderstanding as he stated he was asked for an arctic fox decal. So just make sure to ask for the NROA Decal.
          Adam
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Trails View Post
            Thank you Adam we received our membership decal. Now to decided where to proudly display it
            The where to put it has been a subject for debate a few times on the site! On the back is a great spot for while on the road but not so good when parked at a site. Next to the entrance door is good when parked but not so good when on the road. The front is also good for at the site and on the road when traveling on a small highway but given the size probably hard to see give the brief time to view in this situation. I believe the two most common location is on the back and the right side by the door.
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post

The where to put it has been a subject for debate a few times on the site! On the back is a great spot for while on the road but not so good when parked at a site. Next to the entrance door is good when parked but not so good when on the road. The front is also good for at the site and on the road when traveling on a small highway but given the size probably hard to see give the brief time to view in this situation. I believe the two most common location is on the back and the right side by the door.
              Took two of us, but we got the large decal installed

Click image for larger version

Name:	decal.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	296424

Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

How much are the decals?
                2019 Fox 29-5T dual A/C 6 point leveling TST507 flow threw Progressive EMS
                2007 K3500 Duramax, Allison,

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

Took two of us, but we got the large decal installed

Click image for larger version

Name:	decal.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	296424
                  Dave its not quite big enough as I do not think you can see if from space!
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Buck&Sally View Post
                    How much are the decals?
                    Are you inquiring the larger one? Send a email to the company requesting a quote to advancedsign@bmi.net its the same place I have the smaller ones made and there will be no set up charge. Include that you are looking for a larger NROA decal and what size you would like it to be as well as your contact info.

If you are inquiring about the regular bumper sticker - then scroll up to the first post and all the info is there.
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I see that now, thanks Adam. I may contact advanced for a quote and then decide witch way to go.
                      2019 Fox 29-5T dual A/C 6 point leveling TST507 flow threw Progressive EMS
                      2007 K3500 Duramax, Allison,

Comment

Working...
                      X