Any Word On Changes for the 2022 Models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Word On Changes for the 2022 Models

I have seen at least one list in RVTrader for a 2022 AF, saying it is on order. Other than a big price increase is anyone aware of any significant changes from 2021?
    Tom & Lynn
    2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
    2021 29-5T

Good luck seeing any being delivered for a while.

We drove by the Northwood factory yesterday and there were 100-200+ new trailers in the east lot.

When we went to Thunder RV dealer nearby to take a peek at their inventory, there were only two NW trailers on their lot, and one had been scavenged for parts.

We were told all the new trailers at the factory were waiting miscellaneous parts before leaving for the dealers.... and that export date is unknown.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Yeah, there is a single NW dealer for all of Texas and they have not had any NW products for months.
      Tom & Lynn
      2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
      2021 29-5T

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post
        Good luck seeing any being delivered for a while.

We drove by the Northwood factory yesterday and there were 100-200+ new trailers in the east lot.

When we went to Thunder RV dealer nearby to take a peek at their inventory, there were only two NW trailers on their lot, and one had been scavenged for parts.

We were told all the new trailers at the factory were waiting miscellaneous parts before leaving for the dealers.... and that export date is unknown.
        That is really tough news when thinking of the $$ tied up with almost completed units waiting for parts and not contributing NW profit margins (yes, profit is not a 4 letter word).
        Rolland & Judie, 1 Sheltie, Brinkley

2013 GMC Yukon Denali, 6.2 liter, no mods

2021 19 Other Brand Travel Trailer

Comment

I have a brochure that states on the WC890 the rollover couch is an option. When I ordered mine, the dealer, after checking, said the rollover couch was pulled from the 890 for now. It was a brand new line, understandable. Now with the 890 going into it's second and third year of production I am wondering if they will offer this option. I would love to do an R&R with my 890.
          Mike & Sue
          2015 GMC 3500 CCSB 4x4 6.6 Duramax Timbren SES
          2021 Wolf Creek 890 sans graphics, with the genset, oven, AC & Fox Landing

Comment

Working...
          X