Artic Fox new name insert???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Artic Fox new name insert???????

Looks like the new ad in Trailer Life for the Artic Fox labels the 5th'as now "Grande Ronde" inserted into the name. Anyone else notice?????? Did not look like anyother changes but have not looked real close.

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum...nde-5th-wheels
    2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Yeah, and it looks like the Arctic Fox trailers also have North Fork in the name.
      2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
      2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Wow bad on me!!!!!! Did not see the previous post 5-19 on this topic. Though it new and thought I kept up on this forum but I missed or due to old age!!!! Forgot that one. Lesson in doing a search first --for me!!!!!!! Must be old age and the forgetfulness but thought it the first advertisement I had seen with the new name.

Comment

I skipped that thread originally as i didnt care to read about SOB
          2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
          2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Phileas Fox View Post
            Looks like the new ad in Trailer Life for the Artic Fox labels the 5th'as now "Grande Ronde" inserted into the name. Anyone else notice?????? Did not look like anyother changes but have not looked real close.
            You are right!! Saw the new decals on the trailers during the factory tour.
            2016 GMC SIERRA 2500 HD SLT CREWCAB 4X4 LONGBOX DURAMAX ALLISON HENSILY BD1 TRAILER SAVER 5TH 12" back up screen
            2018 ARCTIC SILVER FOX 5TH WHEEL 27.5 DREAM DINETTE TOPPERS Living/Dining and Ward Alumaguard Main Awning Low Pro AC w /Ducting 4 Holding Tank Heat Pads 4 Point Powered Leveling & stab jacks 4 Tadi Bros Wireless Back Up Cameras Zamp Solar 530 watts ZS-30 AW Controller Goodyear Endurance ST 235/80R Load Range E TIREMINDRES for pres & temp.

Comment

I noticed on the 32A they did away with the large slide window in the back. It's still large however the window only opens half the size. No longer has a fiberglass back cap. The bumper is diamond plate and the spare tire is on the back. No shelf under the sink and the micro/convection is an upgrade. I don't like the new version at all.
              TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

AF Silver Edition 2018 32 A:
              Slide out toppers with Alumaguard, Alumaguard Main Awning, 24" TV Bedroom, 15K Low Profile air w/ducting, Fantastic fans, Power Scissor Jacks, Slow Rise Night Shades, Holding Tank Heat Pads, Fireplace, 50 Amp Service, 2 Cross Stitch Swivel Rocker Recliners, Rear View Camera, LP 2nd air, 2" Receiver

Comment

Working...
              X