29-5T upcoming production run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck&Sally View Post
    Thanks Art, I will send Northwoods a request tomorrow.
    I would also like to figure out how to put a separate switch on the brow lights. Way to bright for most campgrounds but still would like to use the side light.
    As I understand it on the 27-5l if you pull the porch light you can at least disconnect it from the porch light.
    29-5T is possibly the same.

Switching diagonal lights on front of 25Ytrailer

A use for the bright vertical lights on the front of trailers

Separating porch light from landing strip lights on front cap...
    2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
    2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post
      Just a fyi for those of you who have a 29-5T on order. Talked with Northwood today and the run will start first week June 2 thru June 16. We ordered first part of December and its been hard to wait patiently.

I check their Facebook page every Monday to see whats coming of the line. The last run of 29-5T was October 1.
      Just a fyi. The run has started this week. So one week earlier than they told me. Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

29-5T on order

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post

Just a fyi. The run has started this week. So one week earlier than they told me. Finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
        Great news for all you future AF 5'r owners !

If I remember right, after our 29-5T was built, it sat in the factory lot for about a week, while they pressure tested the water & LP systems and did a leak test around the door, windows, roof & hatches.

From there, the transports were called and our rig was delivered to our Northern California dealer about two weeks later.
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Called our dealer, Tim Niemeyer, last week. Our 295T was scheduled to come off the line this past Sunday. ****smile****
          2020 Arctic Fox 29 5T. 2019 Ford F350 Diesel

Comment

Working...
          X