29-5T upcoming production run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29-5T upcoming production run

Just a fyi for those of you who have a 29-5T on order. Talked with Northwood today and the run will start first week June 2 thru June 16. We ordered first part of December and its been hard to wait patiently.

I check their Facebook page every Monday to see whats coming of the line. The last run of 29-5T was October 1.
    29-5T on order

You'll be camping in your very own AF before you know it --- 4 years+ and we still love our 29-5T !
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

We like the 29-5T so much we have 2 of them !!!

Housted
      2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
      2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
      https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
      Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
      Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Originally posted by Housted View Post
        We like the 29-5T so much we have 2 of them !!!

Housted

And I had though I had already seen the extreme of having spares for everything
        2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
        2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post

And I had though I had already seen the extreme of having spares for everything
          Well that might work,but, one of them is parked on a permanent site in the mountains.
          They have never been next to each other!!

Housted
          2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
          2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
          https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
          Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
          Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

I got a response from a factory rep to that extent. The way it was written was the run would be from early to mid June. Made it sound like only 2 weeks of a run. I asked for a clarification if that was the case and didn't hear back yet. I had understood that runs were 6-8 weeks. We were hoping to be there for a tour but may be back well east. From Alabama and hard to find them in the east. Even harder to just "drop in" to the factory.
            2007 motorhome, 2012 Wrangler "toad", SOB 5th wheel (SOLD and awaiting replacement 29-5T???), 2017 Ram 3500

Comment

Working...
            X