29-5T upcoming production run

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29-5T upcoming production run

Just a fyi for those of you who have a 29-5T on order. Talked with Northwood today and the run will start first week June 2 thru June 16. We ordered first part of December and its been hard to wait patiently.

I check their Facebook page every Monday to see whats coming of the line. The last run of 29-5T was October 1.
    29-5T on order

You'll be camping in your very own AF before you know it --- 4 years+ and we still love our 29-5T !
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

We like the 29-5T so much we have 2 of them !!!

Housted
      2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
      2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
      https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
      Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
      Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Originally posted by Housted View Post
        We like the 29-5T so much we have 2 of them !!!

Housted

And I had though I had already seen the extreme of having spares for everything
        2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
        2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post

And I had though I had already seen the extreme of having spares for everything
          Well that might work,but, one of them is parked on a permanent site in the mountains.
          They have never been next to each other!!

Housted
          2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
          2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V :-(
          https://picasaweb.google.com/1012172...eat=directlink
          Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography,Shooting,Reloading
          Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

I got a response from a factory rep to that extent. The way it was written was the run would be from early to mid June. Made it sound like only 2 weeks of a run. I asked for a clarification if that was the case and didn't hear back yet. I had understood that runs were 6-8 weeks. We were hoping to be there for a tour but may be back well east. From Alabama and hard to find them in the east. Even harder to just "drop in" to the factory.
            2007 motorhome, 2012 Wrangler "toad", SOB 5th wheel (SOLD and awaiting replacement 29-5T???), 2017 Ram 3500

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post
              Just a fyi for those of you who have a 29-5T on order. Talked with Northwood today and the run will start first week June 2 thru June 16. We ordered first part of December and its been hard to wait patiently.

I check their Facebook page every Monday to see whats coming of the line. The last run of 29-5T was October 1.
              Does that mean only a 2 week run? Seems short.
              2007 motorhome, 2012 Wrangler "toad", SOB 5th wheel (SOLD and awaiting replacement 29-5T???), 2017 Ram 3500

Comment

Originally posted by chunker View Post

Sorry I can not remember the exact conversation. It seems to me that the 29-5T is not as big a seller as the other models. I know my local dealer still has two on the lot.
                29-5T on order

Comment

Our 29-5T assembly line run was two weeks.

I believe that's true for all the models, before they switch the line for the next model's run.

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Most of the runs are about 2 weeks, it seemed. The Nash 25C seemed like it was made once or twice a year. I was told in December that it would be about a 6 month wait. Then the 24B was announced and I went with that. They are actually the same length. Some popular models like the Arctic Fox 25 lineup seem to be done several times a year.
                    2019 Nash 24B (bunk) located in a city trailer park,
                    on PG&E shoulder/peak electric rate...Yikes
                    Two 6 volt GC batteries (2019)
                    Two135 watt Kyocera solar panels (2013?)
                    Blue Sky Systems 30 amp charge controller (2019)

Comment

I called and talked to a factory rep this morning and the 29-5T run could start as early as the week of the 20th of May. The actual start will depend on how their progress has been on the current run, 32-5M or 35-5Z I think she said, and if they haven't fallen behind. I didn't discuss length of the run.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

Our 29-5T assembly line run was two weeks.

I believe that's true for all the models, before they switch the line for the next model's run.
                        I have been tracking the production runs on the line that does the Large Units. Below is the data of production as posted on Facebook.

OCT 1 29-5T
                        OCT 8 32-5M
                        OCT 15 32-5M
                        OCT 22 32-5M
                        OCT 29 32-5M
                        NOV 5 32-5M
                        NOV 12 255RKS
                        NOV 19 255RKS
                        NOV 26 255RKS
                        DEC 3 27-5L
                        DEC 10 27-5L
                        DEC 17 27-5L
                        DEC 26 27-5L
                        JAN 2 27-5L
                        JAN 7 27-5L
                        JAN 14 28F
                        JAN 21 28F
                        JAN 28 28F
                        FEB 4 32A
                        FEB 11 32A
                        FEB 18 32A
                        FEB 25 35-5Z
                        MARCH 4 35-5Z
                        MARCH 11 35-5Z
                        MARCH 18 28-5C
                        MARCH 25 28-5C
                        APRIL 1 27-5L
                        APRIL 8 27-5L
                        APRIL 15 27-5L
                        APRIL 22 27-5L

From the data so far it looks like 1/3 of what Northwood is selling for the Large Units is that darn 27-5L.
                        29-5T on order

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post
                          ... From the data so far it looks like 1/3 of what Northwood is selling for the Large Units is that darn 27-5L...
                          'Supply & Demand' --- The 27-5L is NW's most popular 5th wheel model, followed by the 29-5T (at least the last time I heard).

Each have their superior points & all are quality units.

Comment

Got a message last week that the 29-5T production was scheduled to begin this week. We are currently in Boise heading to La Grande today Wednesday the 15th and will catch the tour tomorrow on our way to Spokane. Looking forward to the tour. Last RV factory tour was at the Vanleigh facility, huge disappointment, so we're hoping for a positive one in OR.

Comment

Got a message last week that the 29-5T production was scheduled to begin this week. We are currently in Boise heading to La Grande today Wednesday the 15th and will catch the tour tomorrow on our way to Spokane. Looking forward to the tour. Last RV factory tour was at the Vanleigh facility, huge disappointment, so we're hoping for a positive one in OR.
                              Hey if you have a chance during the tour can you inquire why they only put the one skinny window on the door side (just as you come in the door on the left) and not on the other side in the same location. It looks odd to me to not have the sides match. I thought it might be a structural issue but after watching how they make the sides on YouTube I am not so sure. I was wondering if you could buy another window and put it in.

window.JPG

No_Window.JPG

If you see one being built with main floor carpet delete its hopefully mine.
                              29-5T on order

Comment

Working...
                              X