New interior colors windswept serenity and desert palms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New interior colors windswept serenity and desert palms

Hello about ready to order our 29-5T and found out that our choice of elegant truffle is gone and the new options are windswept serenity and desert palms. I was sent the new color info but it only shows a small area. Has any one taken delivery of these new interiors and can post a overall picture of what they look like?
    29-5T on order

Here are the new colors and cross stitch sofa info. Would like to see better pics...
    Attached Files
    29-5T on order

Comment

I remember us struggling to choose which interior color pattern we wanted to go with. We finally decided and ordered accordingly. Circumstances then offered us another interior color that was not our preference, but the deal was too good to pass up so we went with it. For us, in hindsight these interior patterns/colors really are just not that prevalent compared to the cabinet color or flooring. Really did not make much difference in the end. But we aren't the fashion police either.
      2016 Arctic Fox 32-5M, 300 watt Zamp Solar Kit, 2 T105 Trojan 6 volts, 5.5 Onan LP Generator, 6pt leveling system, 2nd 13.5k A/C, Slide Toppers, Fireplace, King Bed, Central Vac. Hardwired Surge Guard Model 34560.

2016 Ford F-450 Lariat. B&W Companion Hitch. Remax Bed Roll Cover, Bed Carpet.

Florida based

Comment

Ordered the 29-5t in desert palms today.

attaching a few pictures of new interior.
        Attached Files
        29-5T on order

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post
          Ordered the 29-5t in desert palms today.
          I also noticed from your photos, that Northwood completely changed the stove-top / oven layout & sink faucet.

Congratulations ... You'll LOVE your new 29-5T .
          Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

I also noticed from your photos, that Northwood completely changed the stove-top / oven layout & sink faucet.

Congratulations ... You'll LOVE your new 29-5T .
            Yup here are three more pictures of changes.
            Attached Files
            29-5T on order

Comment

Originally posted by Inconceivable View Post
              Yup here are three more pictures of changes.
              Nice...

Can't figure out the dark panel, between the knobs on the oven (12v temperature display?).

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Nice change on the backsplash in the stove top area. We changed ours from the shiny mirror tile so the small tiles, took it up near the micro and over near the kitchen window.
                Rolland & Judie, 2 Shelties, Cozmo & Brinkley

2016 AF 27-5L, 4 pt Leveling, Dual Pane Windows, 10 Cu Ft Fridge, 15K AC, Central Vac, Progressive Dynamics hard wired EMS, Slide Toppers, 2 Fantastic Vents & Covers, TST507s, 480 Watts Solar Charger, 440AH AGM Battery Bank

2005 Chevy Silverado 3500, Duramax/Allison, Crew Cab LB 4x4 B&W Companion

Comment

I have to ask, why the lights on the chairs? So you can find them in the fog?
                  Jim & Grace
                  2011 2500HD 6.6L Duramax (SOLD)
                  2016 AF 27-5L, Hensley BD-3 Hitch, 4 Point Leveling, Titan Disc Brakes (SOLD)
                  2018 Audi Q5
                  2008 Miniature Golden Doodle

We forget all too soon the things we thought we would never forget....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim7411 View Post
                    I have to ask, why the lights on the chairs? So you can find them in the fog?
                    "Back-Up Landing Lights"

Comment

We have a 28-5C on order with production supposed to begin in March. We ordered Early Autumn decor. Will that still be available or do we need to choose one of the 'new' colors?

Comment

Originally posted by SPACECAPTAIN View Post
                        We have a 28-5C on order with production supposed to begin in March. We ordered Early Autumn decor. Will that still be available or do we need to choose one of the 'new' colors?
                        Contact your dealer, they should know, or can find out from the factory.

Comment

I had only seen the new interior in smaller pictures from the brochure. These look much better.
                          Dave and Lana Hasper

Comment

Nice...

Can't figure out the dark panel, between the knobs on the oven (12v temperature display?).
                            Looks like stove top has a push button starter like on a grill.
                            Also looks like a digital temperature display for the oven. Has itís own timer.
                            2019 AF 27-5L Alumaguards Awnings all three, 3.6 Onan, Auto leveling, 160 Amp solar panel, WiFi, receiver hitch, etc...
                            2007 Silverado 2500HD Classic CC/SB D/A
                            EFILive, TranGo Jr. Firestone Air Bags, Rancho RS9000XL shocks.

Comment

Nice...

I believe the oven and microwave are Furrion products.

https://www.furrion.com/store/appliances/ovens/

Comment

Working...
                              X