Slide-out travel locks?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cobbfmly View Post
    As far as I know there has been one AF 28-5C built about 2 yrs ago. The pictures on the site are of that one. You will notice the outside have the old graphics and the shower is brown.

I suspect that it was assembled with extra parts (i.e. control center from when they used travel locks), taken to the dealer meeting, photographed for the site and then sent to a dealership (Boise?) to be sold.
    Yep, I doubt Northwood would design, order parts & build an entire new model without dealer input / review.

But then again... I would have towed that prototype to the next La Grande rally down the road, set it up for a couple of days and had a NW employee take survey notes from actual AF owners, who actually use their trailers, of the pros & cons of their new design.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Dual-Pane Glass, Slide-Toppers, 50amp Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

But then again... .
      Says everything.
      2016 F-350 6.7; 4x4 CC LB DRW

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5K

Comment

Have members in the PNW who attend the rallies seen indication that Northwood is interested in owner input?
        Harvey Barlow
        USN Retired
        Crosby County, TX
        2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 200k+ miles
        2011 Arctic Fox 26X, Yamaha 2400

Comment

Working...
        X