Any new floor plans for 2019?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any new floor plans for 2019?

Can't help wondering whether there will be any changes for 2019's. Any inside intel? Floor plans, exterior colors, new anything?? Price increases?
    Bill and Lynda Dayton
    2016 Arctic Fox 25Y
    2015 Ram 3500 Cummins DRW

Hey, BiLyn,

Seems like price increases are a given. Wouldn’t it be great if commensurate quality improvements were, too?
    '15 Arctic Fox 35-5z,
    following a '15 F-350

Comment

[QUOTE=wryawry;n268584]Hey, BiLyn,

Seems like price increases are always just enough to stop me from trading in my 2016 25Y and getting a new trailer. Wish they'd come up with something similar to the Nash 29S in an Arctic Fox Classic.
      Bill and Lynda Dayton
      2016 Arctic Fox 25Y

Comment

I highly doubt NW will create more than one new floor plan at a time. If they do add more they'll have to delete others. Seems to me they don't have the capacity to have many more floor plans. JMHO here but NW is outdated on floor plans. They still sell all they make so I don't see a need to change.
        They do have a new AF 5th wheel plan coming out this year.
        2012 Ram 2500 CTD
        2013 Fox Mountain 235 RLS

Comment

Originally posted by Goducks View Post
          I highly doubt NW will create more than one new floor plan at a time. If they do add more they'll have to delete others. Seems to me they don't have the capacity to have many more floor plans. JMHO here but NW is outdated on floor plans. They still sell all they make so I don't see a need to change.
          They do have a new AF 5th wheel plan coming out this year.
          They deleted the 31D this year. I agree that they’re outdated on floor plans.
          Bill and Lynda Dayton
          2016 Arctic Fox 25Y

Comment

You never know. When we purchased our Nash 17K almost 4 years ago we immediately let Northwood know that if the Nash line had a larger trailer with a rear window and living area we would have purchased that instead. I suspect others told them the same thing since the 17K was the only Nash with that floor plan. Maybe they came up with it on their own without making note of customer feedback? But whatever the case 3 years later they came out with the 26N, basically the floor plan of the 25Y in the Nash line. They made a few in 2017 then put it into normal production in 2018. Time will tell how nicely it sells, but we bought one right away.
            2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 68,000 miles. Added Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge II.
            2018 Nash 26N. 540W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners,
            2015 Nash 17K Previous

Let's Go Geocaching!

Comment

The 26N is an awesome trailer! If I'd had my choice, I would have gotten it instead of the 25Y. Love that it has a door between the living area and bedroom! The 25Y has a curtain instead. More counter space in the kitchen, more cabinets too! They must have paid attention to customer suggestions!
              Bill and Lynda Dayton
              2016 Arctic Fox 25Y

Comment

Northwood added a new 5er plan in 2018. They have a triple slide truck camper plan ready to go, but don't have the capacity for it. I have heard that they are looking into moving the production of truck campers to a seperate facility.

2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
                2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

The site still shows the Snow River 266RDS as available.

From the owner of one. Just saying...
                  Steamguy

Always do the right thing; not because it's easy, but because it's harder.

2013 Snow River 266RDS
                  2004 Nissan Titan (Yes, the original owner. Still.)
                  Towing with an Eaz-Lift Trekker
                  http://steamguy.wordpress.com/
                  Avatar: Dara, our Aussie mix rescue, who is brand new to this camping thing, but learning.

Comment

I dont see how you gt along without a regular closet like in the rear bath models. The 26N is a neat plan but no closet--like several of the Nash models. We've been spoiled on closet space in our last 4 trailers--Aljo, Wilderness, Nash and Arctic Fox. Only the Fox has had the back bathroom but the others had decent closets.
                    Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                    2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                    2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                    2003 DODGE 3500 SLT Quad Cab 244K mi. SOLD 7/20/17

Comment

Just order a 27-5L and the 2019's are going into production in May. Dearer informed us the MORryde solid steps will be on this model. The floor is now brown instead of gray.
                      Didn’t see this on the order form.
                      I don't know if this is new but we ordered a 160w single solar panel.
                      2019 AF 27-5L All awning covers, 3.6 Onan, Auto leveling, 180amp solar panels, WiFi, receiver hitch, etc...
                      2007 Silverado 2500HD Classic CC/SB D/A
                      EFILive, TranGo Jr. Firestone Air Bags, Rancho RS9000XL shocks.

Comment

Went to the local Salem RV show this last weekend. I couldn't believe how many trailers, from low price entry level to of course high priced units had some form of solid steps. Good for NW in stepping up (pun) to the rest of the competition.
                        2012 Ram 2500 CTD
                        2013 Fox Mountain 235 RLS

Comment

We just ordered a new 27-5L (Mar 8) and dealer said it will be 2019. Main change (as rvn4me said) is going to MORryde platform hinged steps instead of folding steps. Supposed to be more USB charge stations.
                          2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, Duramax/ Allison, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Superglide 16k Automatic Hitch
                          2019 27-5L: 4 point leveling system, rear view camera, 10 cu.ft. Frig, 15k AC, MORryde hinged platform steps, Alumaguard main awning, Toppers, 2” hitch receiver, Dream Booth Dinette, TPMS

Comment

And 10 cu.ft. Frig us now standard vs. option
                            2009 GMC Sierra 2500HD, Duramax/ Allison, Crew Cab, Short Bed, Superglide 16k Automatic Hitch
                            2019 27-5L: 4 point leveling system, rear view camera, 10 cu.ft. Frig, 15k AC, MORryde hinged platform steps, Alumaguard main awning, Toppers, 2” hitch receiver, Dream Booth Dinette, TPMS

Comment

Originally posted by califjim View Post
                              And 10 cu.ft. Frig us now standard vs. option
                              10 cu ft fridge became standard with the 2018 model year.

2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
                              2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

Working...
                              X