Can't edit a topic I started

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't edit a topic I started

Hope this is the right place to put this. Under modifications I started a topic "Un-switched DC power relocate." I tried to reply to Manfred and my reply locked up. Not sure if it went through for others to see but I can see the last 6 lines. I can't change it, delete it, scroll or anything. I also wanted to respond to RCKIN for his great input. Hope you can fix whatever I messed up. Thanks, Gene
    2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears.

2020 32-5M. https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/core/...lies/smile.gif

That is weird, the reply box is missing the tool bar and I can not enter any text. I shot an email off to shotgun to have him give a look to see what he thinks. I hope its something simple.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Thanks Adam

Comment

Works fine for me????????
        2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
        Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
        2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
        Celia's Gourmet Foods
        Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
          Works fine for me????????
          Well, now it is not working correctly. I have no idea why a single post is acting this way. Can you delete the entire post (after you copy your text) and try to re post it again please?
          Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Shotgun, I tried that. I can't scroll through it, edit it, cancel, quote, nothing. It acts like I'm in the middle of posting it. When I click the "Post Reply" button I get an error message saying "Text required". I'm sure my post was very inciteful and of great value haha.

Comment

Originally posted by gschlegel View Post
              Shotgun, I tried that. I can't scroll through it, edit it, cancel, quote, nothing. It acts like I'm in the middle of posting it. When I click the "Post Reply" button I get an error message saying "Text required". I'm sure my post was very inciteful and of great value haha.
              Yep, same thing I'm getting. The Post button is highlighted, but if I click it, it says "Text Required" and I can not edit or cancel my reply post (#3). I also see the formatting in my post looks oddf. Also, I can only see the last 4 lines of gschiegel's reply to Manfred.
              2016 Ram 3500 Longhorn: 4X4, Crew Cab, LB, DRW, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, 3.73, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Reese 20k Elite Hitch, Amp Bedstep 2, Aero 70 Gal Underbed Fuel Tank
              2016 AF 27-5L: 10 Cu Ft Fridge, Thomas Payne Sofa w/air Mattress,15K AC, 2" Receiver, Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter with CCGX Color Control panel, BMV 712 Battery Monitor and Smart Solar MPPT 100|50 controller with 610W of Solar

Comment

Originally posted by gschlegel View Post
                Hope this is the right place to put this. Under modifications I started a topic "Un-switched DC power relocate." I tried to reply to Manfred and my reply locked up. Not sure if it went through for others to see but I can see the last 6 lines. I can't change it, delete it, scroll or anything. I also wanted to respond to RCKIN for his great input. Hope you can fix whatever I messed up. Thanks, Gene
                OK, so I have deleted your first post and replaced it. I can't log in as you or I would have posted it under your name, but I did the best I could using my name. I also replaced the responses you had under my name as well.

I saved the picture, and modified it for physical size and file size so that it fit inside the limits of this website structure and it works fine now. I think the problem was you were pulling that picture from an html link and the file was huge in size, and also file size, so the scripting had to change the reply area to match the physical size of that picture. This put the text boundaries way outside of the physical size of the text area allotted in the scripting. Anyway, I fixed it for you, but it is posted under my name....
                Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

A link to this discussion
                  Adam
                  2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
                  07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                  07 AF31W Mod's
                  Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Thanks for the help. On the picture size, I used a resizing program with the same settings as I have before. Not sure why there was an issue this time. Anyway, thank you shotgun, Adam and everyone else involved.

Comment

Working...
                    X