This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Read: Signatures: Security Issue

Can EVERYONE PLEASE check your signatures for pictures. If you have a picture in your signature, or coding for a picture, we need you to remove it ASAP. These pictures do not show up in your post signature, but the coding is still in your signature and is causing the entire page to show as insecure. We need them removed as soon as possible. I found that out while trying to fix the avatar and smilie issue this morning on my own signature, and I didn't even think I had one because we turned off sig pics awhile back. So, the picture did not show, but the coding was still in my signature, and it caused a insecure response for every page I had every made on post on. So please, especially all our long time members, check for pictures and remove them! Thank You, and continue on....
    2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
    Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
    2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
    Celia's Gourmet Foods
    Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

To check and edit your signature, follow Ark n Tina's post with great instructions:

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum...your-signature
    Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Confused. Are you saying we should deselect "show avatars"? I have no picture or coding in my sig, but do we also need to deselect show avatar?
      2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
      2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post
        Confused. Are you saying we should deselect "show avatars"? I have no picture or coding in my sig, but do we also need to deselect show avatar?
        NO, all the avatars and smilies are fixed now. Just if you have a picture or picture link in your signature, delete that portion of your signature.
        Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Working...
        X