No announcement yet.

Email Notifications No Longer Work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got the notification for the Chakara post.
    Gary & Linda

USN Retired
    2017 AF 27-5L, 5th Airborne pin box
    2016 Ram 2500, Cummins Crew Cab 4x4 auto level
    Any man who may be asked in this century, what he did to make his life worthwhile... can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy"
    President John F. Kennedy, August 1, 1963

Comment

Email notifications quit working on iCloud sometime this month. Just logged off and back on.
      Steve & Brenda and Our Cocker Spaniel Bella
      2020 RAM 3500 Diesel Laramie Crew cab 4x4
      2017 Arctic Fox 25Y, Blue Ox Sway Pro, Lippert Center Point Suspension, Magnum 2800 inverter and solar charger.

Comment

I notice on mine that if I have any unread notifications sitting in my message center here, then I do not get any additional email notifications. If I clear out my message here on the board, then the next time I will get a notification. I just thought that was the way it was supposed to work so I may not be having the issue on my account.
        2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Previous: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC.
        2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
        Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
        2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

If it helps, I did receive notification about updates to this thread. My e-mail is on Google Workplace (G-Suite/G-Apps or whatever they call it this week)
          -Kyle
          2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L
          • 4 pt Auto Level / 15k Single AC / 50 Amp (no Gen)
          • 3xFantastic Fans / 3xFantastic Covers
          • Sofa with Air Bed / Dinette / Slow Rise Shades
          • Factory 2" Receiver hitch
          • MODS
            • 395W Solar / Rear Camera / TPS / Flagpole Buddy / BMV-712 / Fridge Defend
          2020 Chevy 3500 Dually LTZ

Comment

Still no email notifications this morning. I did have a message notification in the upper right corner of the website for this thread having new posts.

I always clear out notifications daily.

Xfinity/Comcast is my email default.

I don't know what the email address is from NROA for notifications so maybe someone can post that here and I can add it to my address book?
            2017 Arctic Fox 992 Truck Camper
            2005 Ford F350, 6.0 Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Manual Trans
            Honda EU2000i Generator
            River Wild 16' Drift Boat, 9.9 Honda Outboard
            Stillwater Trout Fly Fisherman

Comment

Originally posted by ICamel View Post
              Still no email notifications this morning. I did have a message notification in the upper right corner of the website for this thread having new posts.

I always clear out notifications daily.

Xfinity/Comcast is my email default.

I don't know what the email address is from NROA for notifications so maybe someone can post that here and I can add it to my address book?
              Soo email has two froms
              One that it used to transport the email and one that is on the body and they can be different.

The one was used on one of my like notifications

smtp.mailfrom=nroacom@webpro3.speedingbits.com
              From: Northwood RV Owners Association Forum <webmaster@nroa2003.com>
              2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel with pull rite superglide
              2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,power watchdog, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System
              2007 Titanium 34E39RE

Comment

So, I changed the user setting to not send emails and saved that, went back in and changed it to send emails and saved that.

Art's post triggered an email notification. Go figure!

I made sure to add the NROA webmaster address to my contacts list so hopefully it will come through in the future.
                2017 Arctic Fox 992 Truck Camper
                2005 Ford F350, 6.0 Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Manual Trans
                Honda EU2000i Generator
                River Wild 16' Drift Boat, 9.9 Honda Outboard
                Stillwater Trout Fly Fisherman

Comment

Just confirming what I wrote a few posts back. I cleared my notices here in my message center. The next time someone posted in a thread I am subscribed to I got the notification email. I did not check it or read the email and did not get any further email notices even though there were a few additional posts in that and other threads I am subscribed to. The notifications however, did pile up in my message center here, just no new emails. Although not 100% positive, I am pretty sure that is working correctly and as the board software is designed. If I get a notice and don't come here to read the post, the software does not inundate me with many follow up emails each time there is a new post. I am fine with that. If I come here and read the post, or certainly if I go to my message center and clear the notices there, then the next time there is a post in one of my subscribed threads I get a new email.

So the simple version of all confusion I just wrote above is that is that if I have unread notifications sitting in my message center here, I will not get new emails each time there is a new post.
                  2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Previous: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC.
                  2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
                  Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
                  2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Working...
                  X