Multiple Clicks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Clicks

Is it just me or does anyone else experience that when hitting the back button on occasion the wheels just spin and I have to hit it the second time? Sometimes I find it easier to just reload the site.
    2016 Arctic Fox 32-5M, 1,150 watt Solar Panels (5 @ 170, 2 @ 150), 2 Life Blue 200 Amp hr lithium batteries, Victron Blue Solar MPPT 150/85 Controller, MS2812 Magnum Pure Sine Inverter/Charger, 5.5 Onan LP Gen, 6pt leveling system, 2nd 13.5k A/C, Slide Toppers, Fireplace, King Bed, Central Vac. Hardwired Surge Guard Model 34560, rear view camera, clear entry door window,

2016 Ford F-450 Lariat. B&W Companion Hitch. Remax Bed Roll Cover, Bed Carpet.

Winter in Florida, traveling other seasons.

Guess it just you or your mouse. You DO have a "back button" on your mouse don't you?
    BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
    2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
    2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by BPofMD View Post
      Guess it just you or your mouse. You DO have a "back button" on your mouse don't you?
      Don't know that, I just click on the back arrow on my laptop.
      2016 Arctic Fox 32-5M, 1,150 watt Solar Panels (5 @ 170, 2 @ 150), 2 Life Blue 200 Amp hr lithium batteries, Victron Blue Solar MPPT 150/85 Controller, MS2812 Magnum Pure Sine Inverter/Charger, 5.5 Onan LP Gen, 6pt leveling system, 2nd 13.5k A/C, Slide Toppers, Fireplace, King Bed, Central Vac. Hardwired Surge Guard Model 34560, rear view camera, clear entry door window,

Comment

I recently noticed that I was having problems like slow response on the site also.What really worked for my situation is to unplug the modem, unplug the router, turn off/unplug the computer; then plug in the computer, the modem and the router and when your modem and router have finished loading again, your connection will likely be noticeably faster. Just a guess that this will solve your problem, but it might.
        *Ron & Deb Nielson
        2008 Silverado 2500HD CCLB SRW Duramax/Allison, B&W Companion, MaxLoader Springs, Bilstein 5100, Kennedy Custom Tuned ECM
        2009 Silver Fox AF29-5T SteadyFast Stabilizer System

Comment

Phew...what a lot of work just to clear your caches, memory and stuff. I just use the free version of CCleaner and let it do it's thing. It also cleans out unwanted and crap from the registry safely. Been using it for years.
          BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
          2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
          2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
          2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

I run Linux Mint and the Chromium browser (a version of Google Chrome for Linux).
            I use an app called Click and Clean. I click on the icon and it clears everything before
            closing the browser.

As for browsing a forum or website I right click and open a link in a new tab. That way I can just
            close the tab when I'm done reading and don't have to reload the main page over and over.
            Kim + Betsy
            I do all my own stunts....just ask my wife.
            2017 AF 35-5Z
            2017 F450 Lariat

Comment

Originally posted by nwtraveler View Post
              I run Linux Mint and the Chromium browser (a version of Google Chrome for Linux).
              I use an app called Click and Clean. I click on the icon and it clears everything before
              closing the browser.

As for browsing a forum or website I right click and open a link in a new tab. That way I can just
              close the tab when I'm done reading and don't have to reload the main page over and over.
              good idea...might start just opening in new tab.

Comment

Originally posted by nwtraveler View Post
                As for browsing a forum or website I right click and open a link in a new tab.
                I ALWAYS start a new tab when jumping between websites. Especially places like Facebook, Google, etc. as they trace you and keep information on all the places you visit. Have you ever noticed the adds that pop up on certain websites, and they have products that you have searched for or websites you have visited? Kind of creepy to me, so I just start a new tab whenever I change websites.
                2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                Celia's Gourmet Foods
                Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Working...
                X