Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your connection is not private error when trying to access the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlagRS
    replied
    Adam thanks for the update and keep up the good work.

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    replied
    I am now able to get back onto the site. But....what is happening is after a short time, it kicks me off and I must sign back in. I used to just stay logged in all the time and kept an open tab. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
    Last edited by Copper865; 04-27-2020, 10:49 AM. Reason: DISREGARD!! :) ALL IS WORKING AS IT SHOULD. It probably needed the bugs to work their way out.

Leave a comment:

• Grizzer10
    replied
    Not your fault. Thanks for everything you do to keep this group going.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Ok finally heard back from the server people. They want me to create a CSR.....A what? So I have spent the last 90 mins this morning Googling what this is and how to do it( of course I first opened a ticket with the server company requesting this info) I have found a lot of info on Google but no matter what I put in the CSR box I get an error code saying it can not be decoded. So I tried and now must wait for them to reply to the ticket again. Really sorry about this.

Leave a comment:

• Fireman2
    replied
    Thanks for the update. I was worried that some misfortune had struck the site Admin. Glad everything is good.

Leave a comment:

• Your connection is not private error when trying to access the site.

For those of you that get the warning of the potential risk when you try to access the site.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nroa2003.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    We have not been attacked so don't panic(besides the fact this site does not have any personal info on it other then your password to access the site). The site certificate just expired and did not auto renew like it was suppose to. I manually renewed it yesterday evening and just waiting on the server company to reapply it. Below is a brief explanation

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for www.nroa2003.com expired on 4/24/2020.

or my explanation

Send us(Google) money or we will scare everyone off from your site

Working...
X