Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your connection is not private error when trying to access the site.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your connection is not private error when trying to access the site.

For those of you that get the warning of the potential risk when you try to access the site.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.nroa2003.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
    We have not been attacked so don't panic(besides the fact this site does not have any personal info on it other then your password to access the site). The site certificate just expired and did not auto renew like it was suppose to. I manually renewed it yesterday evening and just waiting on the server company to reapply it. Below is a brief explanation

Websites prove their identity via certificates, which are valid for a set time period. The certificate for www.nroa2003.com expired on 4/24/2020.

or my explanation

Send us(Google) money or we will scare everyone off from your site

Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Thanks for the update. I was worried that some misfortune had struck the site Admin. Glad everything is good.
    2009 Silverado 1500 HD
    2015 Nash 24M
    4 legged buddy- Sherlock the American Cocker

Comment

Ok finally heard back from the server people. They want me to create a CSR.....A what? So I have spent the last 90 mins this morning Googling what this is and how to do it( of course I first opened a ticket with the server company requesting this info) I have found a lot of info on Google but no matter what I put in the CSR box I get an error code saying it can not be decoded. So I tried and now must wait for them to reply to the ticket again. Really sorry about this.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Not your fault. Thanks for everything you do to keep this group going.
        2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie
        2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
        2018 Arctic Fox 29L; Traded in
        *2001 Arctic Fox 29V; Sold
        South Lake Tahoe, CA

Comment

I am now able to get back onto the site. But....what is happening is after a short time, it kicks me off and I must sign back in. I used to just stay logged in all the time and kept an open tab. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing the same issue.
          Last edited by Copper865; 04-27-2020, 10:49 AM. Reason: DISREGARD!! :) ALL IS WORKING AS IT SHOULD. It probably needed the bugs to work their way out.
          2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Adam thanks for the update and keep up the good work.
            Kurt, Leslie and Cooper
            Flagstaff, AZ
            2018 27-5L
            2018 RAM 2500 6.7L

Comment

Working...
            X