Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has anybody been experiencing this error? Happens when I try to log in on the default "Forum" tab, If I switch to the "Latest Posts" tab and log in from there no problems.
    Login error.png
    Randy & Connie
    Northern CA
    2016 6.7L Ford F-350 SRW, EEZ TPMS
    2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Well that didn't work so great as the screen shot does not expand. Text in box
    "Error-1"
    "Error_Information_X_1"
    Randy & Connie
    Northern CA
    2016 27-5L, 5.5kW Gen, 600W Solar, 500Ah AGM, Hybrid 3kW Inverter, plus a couple other Mods.

Comment

Image is a png site does not like png images it does love jpg images.
      log out ? who logs out
      2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
      2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Just happened to me...was trying to check on my subscription status (I seem to be able to reply, but not to post new?) and went to my profile where I saw "Login" was blank...so tried...and nothing. Came back here to post and it seems to be fine (without actually logging in again).
        2015 AF 25W
        2015 Ford F350, 6.7l diesel
        Blue Ox SwayPro (1,500 lb)
        along with Wendy and Dobby, the Labradoodle house elf.

Comment

You did not mention what device or system you where using to log in with. So I just logged in with FireFox, Google Chrome & Microsoft Edge with Win10 on my desktop with no problems while on the "Forums Tab". Did it with the remember me box checked and unchecked. If I am remembering correctly back at the beginning of Feb some apple users reported they could only log in when on the latest post tab.
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Randy, I have experienced the same issue. Once I realized that if clicking on latest posts, the initial issue was resolved. Bill
            2014 GMC Diesel 2500 HD Truck
            2003 29 5T Fifth Wheel Trailer
            Mt. Shasta, California

Comment

Thank you Adam
              I am using Windows 10 and have tried a few other ways. It may be my browser that logs me in I will try to see if some other way cleans it up, until then I will just use latest posts to get in.
              Randy & Connie
              Northern CA

Comment

My Mac and iPhone, using Safari and Google, were both having login issues on this site a few months back, the login box wouldn’t show. I deleted my bookmark for the site, manually entered the web address, nroa2003.com, and the login box was back! Before logging in I added a new bookmark and that fixed the problem for me. Works perfectly for me now on both devices.
                Jim and Esther

2005 Chevy Silverado LS 2500 HD, Duramax/Allison, extended cab, 8-foot bed, 3.73 posi-traction, AirLift air springs, EezTire T515/SP TPMS, fog lamps, alloy rims, Kenwood stereo

2016 Arctic Fox 25Y, slide out topper, 15k air conditioner, powered scissor jacks, thermal pane windows, swivel rocker/recliners, 300w solar panels, 6v batteries, Blue Ox SwayPro 1500, Progressive Industries EMS-HW30, Giandel 2200 watt pure sine wave inverter

Comment

I had the same issue as Calaveras and followed those same steps and the issue went away. If I remember right my screen looked much the same as above but memory is not one of my strong suits.
                  Steve & Brenda and Our Cocker Spaniel Bella
                  2019 RAM Diesel Laramie Crew cab 4x4
                  2017 Arctic Fox 25Y, Blue Ox Sway Pro, Lippert Center Point Suspension.

Comment

Thanks for the tips, problem solved
                    Randy & Connie
                    Northern CA

Comment

I get the same screen every time I try to log on. I usually access this site with my iPad. I haven’t tried deleting my bookmark yet.
                      Buzz & Debbie
                      2016 Arctic Fox 25W
                      2016 Chevrolet 2500HD w Duramax Plus

Comment

I tripped over this from my iPad using Safari browser. If I go to the home page it is not secure and shows me not logged in. Entering my userid and password gets no response. However if I simply select a forum it will display the forum messages, the connection is secure and I am logged in.
                        Bruce & Shannon
                        Enumclaw Washington
                        2017 Arctic Fox 27-5L
                        2016 Chevy Silverado 3500 HD High Country Edition

Comment

That is how I have to log in as well
                          Buzz & Debbie
                          2016 Arctic Fox 25W

Comment

Deleting my bookmark didn’t help.
                            Buzz & Debbie
                            2016 Arctic Fox 25W

Comment

Try again after a re-boot.
                              BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
                              2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
                              2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
                              2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Working...
                              X