Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam
    replied
    By you replying to my post the system generated a message for me so now I have something to click on to see what you are talking about! Which I did and yes it took me to the first post in the thread for which I was auto subscribed to. Which is what I thought it always did but you are saying it used to take you to the first unread post, which I suppose would be a useful feature on a thread you have been following. So now I am with you but do not remember it working like that....that is not to say it didn't, just don't remember...so in conclusion I am of no help at all! I see shotgun is replying so I will wait with you to see what he might come up with.

Leave a comment:

• Shotgun
    replied
    It is doing that for me as well. I will look into it, but more than likely this is due to the last upgrade I did about a week or so ago. If nothing else I will report it as a bug to Vbulletin.

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Trying to figure out where the "my messages" is that you are talking about. Is it at the top of this page where the Bell symbol is next to the word messages?
    Yes. Normally, when I click on that, it opens to all my messages. Then, I click on the message I want to look at, which it would then scroll me directly to that specific new message. Now, it just opens to the main page, and I have to scroll down and find the new message.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Trying to figure out where the "my messages" is that you are talking about. Is it at the top of this page where the Bell symbol is next to the word messages?

Leave a comment:

• symonsr
    replied
    Having the same problem, click on latest activity button next to post will take you to the latest and invert the string.

Leave a comment:

• Copper865
    started a topic Feature of the "subscribed" button.

Feature of the "subscribed" button.

Adam, I have recently noticed that when I click on my messages and then click on the individual message, it brings me to the original poster location instead of taking me to the spot where the posting I'm clicking on; which may be on page 2 or the bottom of page 1. Does this make sense? Not sure if I am describing this correctly. Since it now takes me to the first spot where the original poster made a comment, I have to scroll to the bottom of the page find where the current posting is that I want to look at. Sometimes it may be on page 2 or 3.
Working...
X