No announcement yet.

Feature of the "subscribed" button.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun did you summit a "bug" report with Vbulletin anyway?
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
      So the bottom line is this: All these features are part of the main scripting, and can change from upgrade to upgrade. Who knows why without being on the development team for Vbulletin. Could have been some sort of security issue, platform issue, or whatever and this is a work around. Whatever the reason, I will not go in and start changing code, if for no other reason than to it might lead to a security issue. We will have to hang tight until the next upgrade or two/ten and see what happens. Until then, lets all put on our smiley faces and work around the issue.

Thank you, that will be all..... We now return you to your previous programming... Same Bat time, same Bat channel......
      No problem. I can totally work with what we have. I do appriciate ALL the IT support you give the forum, so we can all communicate together. That said, I will admit I felt a little dismissed by the comment "I have no clue if it ever worked like Copper865 described." I appricaited Will and Calaveras for stepping up and echoing my observations. Okay, I'm over it now. I just felt I needed to say that. Thanks again for all you do Shotgun.
      2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Shotgun did you summit a "bug" report with Vbulletin anyway?
        Not yet, way to busy with the business at the moment. I will as soon as I have time to think it out.
        2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
        Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
        2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
        Celia's Gourmet Foods
        Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Copper865 View Post
          That said, I will admit I felt a little dismissed by the comment "I have no clue if it ever worked like Copper865 described."
          So sorry you took it that way, was not said to dismiss you, more of a dig on myself for feeling "how stupid am I for not knowing it worked that way". Again, I am sorry, I never want to cause bad feelings.
          2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
          Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
          2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
          Celia's Gourmet Foods
          Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

So sorry you took it that way, was not said to dismiss you, more of a dig on myself for feeling "how stupid am I for not knowing it worked that way". Again, I am sorry, I never want to cause bad feelings.
            Thanks for the reply. All is good in the hood!!!
            2005 Dodge Diesel 3500: 5.9L Cummins Turbo-Diesel, 3.73 4WD 4SPD SRW, quad cab, long bed, B&W Companion Hitch. Rebuilt tranny, PakBrake Exhaust Brake, PakBrake Airbags w/ Wireless remote fill.

2017 Arctic Fox 27 5L: 4-Point Leveling System, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 30amp surge protector, Slide-Toppers, 2" Receiver, TPMS TST 507, ARP Controller, Sailun G rated tires.

Comment

“Same Bat time, same Bat channel......”
              Now I can pin Mr. Shotgun’s age as something more than a 20-something. Old TV shows are the carbon dating of past generations.
              Mark and Anita
              2020 25Y dutifully following a 2014 F-350 diesel SB

Comment

Working...
              X