Difficulty with Recent Posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty with Recent Posts

When I visit the forum I go to the Latest Posts tab. When I get there I am told to sign in. If I then go to the Forums tab or the Home tab I am shown as signed in. Then I go back to the Latest Posts tab and am signed in there as well. All this without actually signing in.

This started several days ago. What changed and can we go back to where I can start at the Latest Posts tab?
    2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie
    2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
    2018 Arctic Fox 29L; Traded in
    *2001 Arctic Fox 29V; Sold
    South Lake Tahoe, CA

I have a "Latest Posts" tab that I start on and it has been working as expected for me. Regardless of where I start or navigate to, I stay signed in. Maybe try to clear out cookies, history, etc. in your browser? Then sign in to the site and see if it is good going forward.
    2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 76,000 miles. Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge.
    2018 Nash 26N. 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
    2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Originally posted by Will View Post
      ...I have a "Latest Posts" tab that I start on and it has been working as expected for me. Regardless of where I start or navigate to, I stay signed in...
      X2
      Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

I signed out and then signed in. No joy. I deleted all cookies and the problem continues. I should note that the sign in dropdown on the Latest Posts tab is empty.
        2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie
        2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
        2018 Arctic Fox 29L; Traded in
        *2001 Arctic Fox 29V; Sold
        South Lake Tahoe, CA

Comment

I had that same issue for around 24 hours but it cleared up today.
          Tom & Lynn
          2018 F350 DRW 6.7 Powerstroke
          2019 AF 27-5L

Comment

Grizzer10, I had the same issue. The fix was to delete my bookmark for the site, then I manually typed in www.nora2003.com and reset my bookmark. Fixed the issue.
            Jim and Esther

2005 Chevy Silverado LS 2500 HD, Duramax/Allison, extended cab, 8-foot bed, 3.73 posi-traction, AirLift air springs, EezTire T515/SP TPMS, fog lamps, alloy rims, Kenwood stereo

2016 Arctic Fox 25Y, slide out topper, 15k air conditioner, powered scissor jacks, thermal pane windows, swivel rocker/recliners, 300w solar panels, 6v batteries, Blue Ox SwayPro 1500, Progressive Industries EMS-HW30, Giandel 2200 watt pure sine wave inverter

Comment

Working...
            X