Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For a few months when I click the Login Drop Down in Chrome. All I get is a blank box. The log in fields are not shown and I can't log in. I have to crank up Explorer which works ok. Anybody know a fix for this in Chrome?p1.jpg
    Steve and Shelley. Minnesota
    2017 RAM 3500 LLH CC 4x4 LB DRW 6.7ctd Aisin 4.10 Air Level aka Shrek
    2018 AF 27-5L, HW50C ems, Maxxis Tires, TST 507, dual AC, tank heaters, Rear Camera, Toppers, 640w Solar, Victron MP 3000 Inverter, MPPT 150/85 solar charge controller, CCGX Color Monitor,BMV702 Battery Monitor
    , 440AH Lifeline AGM, aka Fiona

I ended up deleting my bookmark, searched for the site and re-bookmarked it. Seems to work ok now.
    2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears.

Arctic Fox wannabe

Comment

I had several problems with Google chrome for quite a while, including google limiting my search results and site viewing. Several months ago I started doing comparison searches using Firefox, chrome. & MS edge and was surprised at the difference is results. As a month ago I started using Firefox as my default program and its been working well.
      The biggest fix in the past for Chrome problems has been to clear your system of cookies, history and cache. Then as gschlegel mentioned manually enter the sites address instead of using any saved book mark.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I get the same blank login with Safari if I click on Login. Solution is to click on Latest Posts and it clears and you can log in normally.
        2009 Desert Fox 28KS, LEDS throughout, BF Goodrich 245X75X16 commercials, Onan 4KW 2006 Chev 2500 Duramax/Allison, Firestone airbags, Tekonsha P3, 75 gal aux tank, DiamondBack Cover, Curt 17000/2400 Hitch. Avatar: White River, Yukon

Comment

Originally posted by symonsr View Post
          I get the same blank login with Safari if I click on Login. Solution is to click on Latest Posts and it clears and you can log in normally.
          Sheezam…. that worked! Thanks.
          Steve and Shelley. Minnesota
          2017 RAM 3500 LLH CC 4x4 LB DRW 6.7ctd Aisin 4.10 Air Level aka Shrek
          2018 AF 27-5L, HW50C ems, Maxxis Tires, TST 507, dual AC, tank heaters, Rear Camera, Toppers, 640w Solar, Victron MP 3000 Inverter, MPPT 150/85 solar charge controller, CCGX Color Monitor,BMV702 Battery Monitor
          , 440AH Lifeline AGM, aka Fiona

Comment

Thanks Symonsr for posting that fix!
            Adam
            2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's
            Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I have a program called Ccleaner Professional. I used it to clean out everything in the history, to include cookies and favorites. Once it finished, I started re-entering my addresses from the keyboard. It solved my Chrome problems.
              AF 27-5L, Onan, auto level, lots of buttons.
              Ford F-350 diesel dually, Banks Big Hoss, lots of miles

Comment

Working...
              X