Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ste & Bre
    replied
    I am glad someone is. Four inches of snow on the ground and corn in the field yet. Harvest will get done sometime and then we take the Fox south for a month and a half. Blessed. Sorry way off topic

Leave a comment:

• Rolland
    replied
    Steve, two days ago I updated both of mine to iOS 13.2, still haven’t had to sign on. I must be blessed...

Leave a comment:

• Ste & Bre
    replied
    Rolland, I haven't had this issue either since I joined. It must have been the last apple update that kicked out the saved password. All of a sudden I couldn't login.
    Steve

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Rebel
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam View Post

Your membership expired today, maybe that is the answer.
    This is Kay - my bad, this is the second year I've done this! I'm putting it on our calendar for next year

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Rebel
    replied
    Thanks Adam, this is sure embarrassing........and yes Mr. RocklinDave,
    please start a go fund me page, you know, this retirement thing can have some tough times

Leave a comment:

• Rolland
    replied
    I haven’t had this issue with either my iPad or iPhone even with the number of updates Apple has done the last three weeks.

I hit to have it remember be which it’s done.

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Gary
    To check or renew your membership at any time just click the down arrow next to your username in the upper right after you log in to the site.
    -Then scroll down and select "User Settings"- -Once that page opens up select the "Subscriptions" tab. There you can view your subscription dates.

Leave a comment:

• RocklinDave
    replied
    Originally posted by Arctic Rebel View Post
    Did I do something wrong and have been kicked out?????
    Kirk & Kay, let us know if we need to start a Go-Fund-Page for you guys.... ?

Leave a comment:

• GaryCQ
    replied
    Adam
    Is my membership up? I thought it expired in December.
    Gary

Leave a comment:

• Calaveras
    replied
    Originally posted by Ste & Bre View Post
    Thank you Calaveras. That did the trick. I don’t know why it all of a sudden changed.
    Welcome!

Leave a comment:

• Adam
    replied
    Originally posted by Arctic Rebel View Post
    I can log in and see everyone's post, except mine which is highlighted as "dimmer" than the other posts, it says "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"
    The post is "Inverter Suggestions"
    Your membership expired today, maybe that is the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Rebel
    replied
    I can log in and see everyone's post, except mine which is highlighted as "dimmer" than the other posts, it says "Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page.
    Please try logging in or logging in as different user Login or send a message to the admin"
    The post is "Inverter Suggestions"

Leave a comment:

• Ste & Bre
    replied
    Thank you Calaveras. That did the trick. I don’t know why it all of a sudden changed.

Leave a comment:

• Calaveras
    replied
    My iPhone was doing that same thing. I reset my bookmark to nora2003.com and now all is back to normal. Give it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Ste & Bre
    replied
    I can’t login on my iPad the last few days. When I tap login I get an empty box.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X