Site under repair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site under repair

Ok having some problems with the server at the server company and something called php. Its been affecting the back end of the site and causing delays in my ability to sign up new members or provide any tech support. Shotgun has been working with the server company for over a week and has committed lots of his personal time but in an effort to get this latest situation behind us I am told we are going to need to roll the site back a few days. So some of the most recent posts might disappear. Really sorry and I assure you all working on this is trying their best to keep any losses to a minimum.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Originally posted by Adam View Post
    Ok having some problems with ... something called php.
    That gave me a chuckle as it sounds like something I would say! I do know that PHP stands for PHP Hypertext Preprocessor. I guess that is some early software engineer's idea of acronym humor? I think HTML and PHP are to web pages what the engine and transmission are to a truck so PHP issues are not fun. I have been told in the past that a PHP problem usually just has to do with the version of PHP running on the server though and not really any problem with the website itself. Not sure if I am totally accurate in my truck analogy but I suppose it does not really matter as once the site is rolled back, this reply should disappear into the ether where it probably belongs. Anyway, we sure do appreciate everything Shotgun does to make this site work!
    2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 68,000 miles. Added Larger Transmission Cooler, Rear View Camera, ScanGauge II.
    2018 Nash 26N. 540W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet, Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners,
    2015 Nash 17K Previous

Let's Go Geocaching!

Comment

Well the good news is it looks like we will not need to roll the site back after all! KNOCKING on WOOD
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Working...
      X