Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefox login issue

Hi Adminstrator,

Am unable to log in to the site using firefox. I about 1/3 of the login window after clicking Login:

Have updated to latest version of FF, Mojave 10.14 OS on MacBook pro. This started about 8-10 days ago, everything else on the site is the same. Any thoughts on how to fix? Settings to check??

Thanks!!
    Terri
    Terri (USN, Ret.) and AlexDog

2015 Wolf Creek 850
    2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD, Timbren SES, Torklift Tiedowns

That is strange, I am using firefox on my desktop computer running windows 10 with no problems. My impression is that it has something to do with your firefox/macbook combination. The site has been going through several required updates over the last week so there is a chance of a compatibility issue with something in the update.
    Hopefully other Mac users will reply with what they are using.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Another though, have you tried to clear your computer..history, cache & cookies etc. Then logging back in by manually typing in the web address www.nroa2003.com In the past this had fixed a lot of log in issues members where having.
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, I think I have the same issue using chrome on a PC. I can't log in so I come in as a visitor. I then go to one of the public forums on here where it then logs me in. I can then click on forums where now everything is accessible. It started when the site came back up after the last issues a couple weeks ago.
        2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears.

Arctic Fox wannabe

Comment

gschlegel try clearing your computer like I suggested to the oe poster and let me know if that fixes it for you. In the mean time I will load chrome and see if its the same for me.
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I'm having the same problem on this site and a few others. I have found that if I go the the "Latest Posts" page I can then log in. Works by going to a sub forum on other websites too.
            Running Firefox 69.0.2(64 bit) on a Toshiba Laptop using Windows 7.

My cache is cleared every night when I close down my computer.
            Just in case, I closed out of the website and cleared my cache again.

This is what I get on the main page when trying to log in.
            A blank log in with no ability to click in that window and log in.

This is what I get when I go to the "Latest Posts" tab and try to log in.

The user name and password are auto populated which allows me to log in.
            Hope this helps you figure it out....................if not, I can still log in.
            Last edited by ICamel; 10-06-2019, 11:59 AM. Reason: Add info
            2017 Arctic Fox 992 Truck Camper
            2005 Ford F350, 6.0 Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Manual Trans
            Honda EU2000i Generator
            River Wild 16' Drift Boat, 9.9 Honda Outboard
            Stillwater Trout Fly Fisherman

Comment

FYI Adam,

Using Firefox, all is working normal for me. I also tried Chrome and all is normal.

I was able to log off & back onto the forum without any issues.
              Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Adam, I'm having the same trouble with my MacBook Pro and my iPhone 8+, both on the latest iOS versions and using Safari. I cleared all the history, cookies, and website data, the issue still persists.

Here's what I've noticed: when I log into www.nroa2003.com, it always default opens to the Forums tab. The login box automatically pops open, but remains blank and doesn't allow me to log in. However, if I click on the Home tab or the Latest Posts tab, the login box opens up correctly and allows me to sign in. If I stay signed in, everything works correctly when I come back on the site. As I said, this happens on both my MacBook and iPhone.
                Jim and Esther

2005 Chevy Silverado LS 2500 HD, Duramax/Allison, extended cab, 8-foot bed, 3.73 posi-traction, AirLift air springs, EezTire T515/SP TPMS, fog lamps, alloy rims, Kenwood stereo

2016 Arctic Fox 25Y, slide out topper, 15k air conditioner, powered scissor jacks, thermal pane windows, swivel rocker/recliners, 300w solar panels, 6v batteries, Blue Ox SwayPro 1500, Progressive Industries EMS-HW30, Krieger 2000 watt inverter

Comment

I ended up deleting my bookmark, searched for the site and re-bookmarked it. Seems to work ok now.
                  2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears.

Arctic Fox wannabe

Comment

gschlegel, glad it worked for you. I just tried Microsoft edge and it response similar to what others are experiencing with there apple produces.
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by gschlegel View Post
                      I ended up deleting my bookmark, searched for the site and re-bookmarked it. Seems to work ok now.
                      That solution worked for me also!
                      2017 Arctic Fox 992 Truck Camper
                      2005 Ford F350, 6.0 Diesel, Crew Cab, 4x4, Manual Trans
                      Honda EU2000i Generator
                      River Wild 16' Drift Boat, 9.9 Honda Outboard
                      Stillwater Trout Fly Fisherman

Comment

Hi All,

Thanks for the suggestions - I manually entered the website and the login box appears as normal in firefox. Have deleted the old bookmark.

For reasons passing understanding, my screenshot didn't post, but it looked just like ICamel's first screenshot. Appears the issue was with my old bookmark as I had the same issue on my W7 desktop using FF, but while using Safari which had no bookmark, all worked well.

All good now - Thanks to everyone who posted!!

Terri
                        Terri (USN, Ret.) and AlexDog

2015 Wolf Creek 850
                        2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 4WD, Timbren SES, Torklift Tiedowns

Comment

Working...
                        X