Fee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fee

Been wondering if there still is a yearly membership fee. I have been a member since 2008 but my health for the last several years has gone down hill because of a breathing problem, hence my memory isn't that great. I remember I use to send a yearly check to Adam but I don't know if that is still the rule. Although I don't use my 29-5T as much these days I still want to keep my membership with the owners association because hope is a powerful force and I'm not yet ready to give up! So if there is a fee, how much and where do I send it!! I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!
    Gary Quigley
    GaryQ
    2007 29-5T, 125 Solar Panels, Inverter, 5th Airborne Sidewinder Combo, Brake Smart Controller, Michelin 16" XPS RIB tires
    2001 Dodge CTD 2500, LB, Dana 80 4.10, AirBags, Smarty, DTT Trans w/Smart Controller, Mag-Hyrtec Trans & Differential Covers, 4 inch Exhaust, PacBrake, 60 Gal Tank

Hi Gary, good to hear from you, to check your membership at any time just click the down arrow next to your username in the upper right after you log in.

-Then scroll down and select "User Settings"-
    -Once that page opens up select the "Subscriptions" tab. There you can view your subscription dates.
    -This is also where you can renew your membership if you are using paypal.

For more info on renewing options (like paying by check) click the below link.

Site access permissions - Northwood RV Owners Association Forum
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

When will the option exist to send a payment via PayPal?

Comment

To check your membership at any time just click the down arrow next to your username in the upper right after you log in.

-Then scroll down and select "User Settings"-
        -Once that page opens up select the "Subscriptions" tab. There you can view your subscription dates.
        -This is also where you can renew your membership if you are using paypal.

For more info on renewing options (like paying by check) click the below link.

Site access permissions - Northwood RV Owners Association Forum

Adam
        Adam
        2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's
        Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Working...
        X