Printing out a Forum Thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing out a Forum Thread?

I would like to print-out the thread on the "Outside Propane Line Extension", and all it's related parts lists and sourcing info...... Is it possible to print-out the entire thread without cutting and pasting the info into a word doc? Many Tks , Doyle

Sorry I can't help ... you don't know an 8 year old kid in your neighborhood that could assist ?
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Good one, Dave ! No, they all grew up, got themselves educated, obtained employment; and moved out of their parent's house.....

Best, Doyle
      Last edited by Adam; 11-13-2016, 08:40 AM. Reason: Unreverent to topic political comment removed

Comment

Every once in a while on my work computer I can get something to print so my work around is to cut and paste into a Word document, save it and hit print.
        Rolland & Judie, 1 Sheltie, Brinkley

2013 GMC Yukon Denali, 6.2 liter, no mods

2021 19' Other Brand Travel Trailer

Comment

Doyle,

I had a few minutes, so I tried a couple of tricks, maybe this will help:

1) Go to the top of the thread you want to print, just under the 'post reply' button (where the original post starts).

2) Hold down your left mouse button and scroll down, highlighting the text -or- multiple replies you want to print.

3) With the text / threads still highlighted, go to top corner of screen to 'file' and hit 'print'.

I

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Always one more way to do this on a computer. Here's my favorite.

If you have a program to read .PDF files, it will almost always install a 'PDF Printer'. In my case, I use FOXIT READER PDF software and it installed a FOXIT READER PDF PRINTER. When I have what I want displayed on the screen, go to the top left under FILE, select PRINT, and in the printer name field, open the drop down and look for your PDF printer and select that one. Mine is called FOXIT READER PDF PRINTER, where yours might be MICROSOFT PDF PRINTER or ADOBE PDF PRINTER or something similar.

Now the one thing you really need to understand is that this does not really print your output to a printer on paper, at least not directly. What it does is to create a PDF file on your computer and you are asked where to save the PDF file. I usually save mine to the desktop, yours could be saved wherever you want, maybe your ARCTIC FOX folder on your desktop or in your Documents folder .So the PDF file is created and saved to your computer AND simultaneously the PDF program is opened with the file displayed. If you want to actually print it on paper, you do that from the PDF program by selecting your physical printer name; Or you could email the pdf file from the program, or any one of many options that you have for a PDF file in the PDF program. As for me, I usually don't want it printed on paper, just saved on the computer, so you just stop there.
            *Ron & Deb Nielson
            2008 Silverado 2500HD CCLB SRW Duramax/Allison, B&W Companion, MaxLoader Springs, Bilstein 5100,
            2009 Silver Fox AF29-5T SteadyFast Stabilizer System

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis&Clark View Post
              I would like to print-out the thread on the "Outside Propane Line Extension", and all it's related parts lists and sourcing info...... Is it possible to print-out the entire thread without cutting and pasting the info into a word doc? Many Tks , Doyle
              What web browser are you using? I generally use Firefox but it seems to have a problem printing web pages that are longer then one sheet of paper. If you use Chrome you can print all of the thread page you are on. So for the propane thread, which has 2 pages you would have to do two print outs. In Chrome, just hit CTR - P buttons to bring up the print menu. You can print to a printer or let Chrome make a pdf to store on your computer. ( This all assumes you are on a Windows PC, I don't know how it would work on a Apple product). Of course this also prints out all the sponsor and header stuff so maybe not as clean of a print out as you can do if you cut and paste into word. I'll attach the pdf Chrome made of the first page of the Propane thread.
              Outside Propane Line Extension - Northwood RV Owners Association Forum.pdf
              2016 Ram 3500 Longhorn: 4X4, Crew Cab, LB, DRW, 6.7 Cummins/Aisin, 3.73, Auto Level Rear Air Suspension, Reese 20k Elite Hitch, Amp Bedstep 2, Aero 70 Gal Underbed Fuel Tank
              2016 AF 27-5L: 10 Cu Ft Fridge, Thomas Payne Sofa w/air Mattress,15K AC, 2" Receiver, Victron Multiplus 3000 inverter with CCGX Color Control panel, BMV 712 Battery Monitor and Smart Solar MPPT 100|50 controller with 610W of Solar

Comment

Tks, Dave et al !
                I do have Firefox/Chrome - I'll try it ..... BTW - how'd all y'all get so smart!?! Best, Doyle

Comment

Originally posted by Lewis&Clark View Post
                  Tks, Dave et al !
                  I do have Firefox/Chrome - I'll try it ..... BTW - how'd all y'all get so smart!?! Best, Doyle
                  This is how:

baby.jpg

Comment

Working...
                  X