Download section -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam,

Computers are evil machines and installed software is often the tools of evil used to torment us. I don't envy you trying to figure it out and correct it.
    Harvey Barlow
    USN Retired
    Glade Springs, WV
    2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles
    2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires (SOLD)
    2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

I just got home and have a days worth of work to get caught up, then I will have some time to work on the site. The download problem is most likely caused by a file that is to large, and the parameter needs to be changed or the file size needs to be reduced. Either way it should be a fairly easy fix.
      2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
      Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
      2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
      Celia's Gourmet Foods
      Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Shotgun,

I'm far from a computer or software expert - only a user, but I've downloaded or tried to download several of the Northwood Arctic Fox trailer brochures. I don't see a pattern between size of file and ability to download it. For example the 2008 AF trailer brochure is fairly large but will download easily. The 2007 which is a smaller file will not.
        Harvey Barlow
        USN Retired
        Glade Springs, WV
        2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles
        2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires (SOLD)
        2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

Working...
        X