Download section -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Download section -

Ok I deleted all the brochures from the download section and uploaded them all from 1994 to current. Can several of you go in and try to download random ones to make sure it works for you as well.
    Also noted while with window explorer they list out by oldest to newest like I intended they do not with Chrome.....got to love that....oh well at least they are all still viewable even if Chrome makes them out of order......
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

07 trailer brochure is incomplete. 08 is complete.
    07 Fox 31WRB, Aria, AGMs, RPowerTwins, Heatpumps, Maxxfans, Sur eflow 57, 50amp, dualpane, Reese nocam trunnion, more.
    04 6.0L 4X4 Excursion. AirLifts, Vair, ARC, XCal3, EGRfix, 4A pillar Cobalts, AFE, MBRP, Hadley, Bilsteins, Brakesmart, Colorado's Monarch Pass Avatar

Comment

What do you mean by incomplete? There are six 2007 brochures listed, what's missing?
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,

I tried the 2013 AF trailer brochure and it is fine. I then tried the 2011 AF trailer brochure and it only get through 290-350Kp of the 11Mb file and stops. This is the same problem I was having before you restored all the later model files. I don't need the 2011 file but that was the closest to my model 2013 that was on the board at the time.
        Glen & Linda
        2018 27-5L Arctic Fox,
        2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
        Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch
        Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
        Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

Sorry Adam. I had the same experience as Glen. The 2011 AF trailer brochure (which I do want to download) contains about 11.6MB of data. When I click on the file to download only page one downloads, the same amount of data mentioned above, and then it locks down my internet explorer. It happens every time I have tried it.

For reasons unknown and not understood by me only the first page or two of some brochures such as the 2011 AF trailer brochure are actually loading in your site. I didn't try any others. I've had to go through the control-alt-delete routine and dump IE every time I've tried.
          Harvey Barlow
          USN Retired
          Glade Springs, WV
          2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles
          2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires (SOLD)
          2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

Originally posted by GIandlj View Post
            Adam,

I tried the 2013 AF trailer brochure and it is fine. I then tried the 2011 AF trailer brochure and it only get through 290-350Kp of the 11Mb file and stops. This is the same problem I was having before you restored all the later model files. I don't need the 2011 file but that was the closest to my model 2013 that was on the board at the time.
            Thanks for letting me know, Glen what browser/device are you using? Also both of you email me nroa2003@yahoo.com with your request and I will reply with the brochure attached while I try to figure this out.
            Adam
            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
              What do you mean by incomplete? There are six 2007 brochures listed, what's missing?
              I attempted the trailer brochure for 07 got 3? of the 8 pages the one that would have our 31W
              07 Fox 31WRB, Aria, AGMs, RPowerTwins, Heatpumps, Maxxfans, Sur eflow 57, 50amp, dualpane, Reese nocam trunnion, more.
              04 6.0L 4X4 Excursion. AirLifts, Vair, ARC, XCal3, EGRfix, 4A pillar Cobalts, AFE, MBRP, Hadley, Bilsteins, Brakesmart, Colorado's Monarch Pass Avatar

Comment

Downloading the 2016 AF brochure worked fine on my IPad.
                [B]Rolland & Judie, 1 [/B]Sheltie, Brinkley

[B]2013 GMC Yukon Denali,[/B] 6.2 liter, no mods

[B]2021[/B] 19

Comment

Originally posted by Nickel n Pepper View Post
                  I attempted the trailer brochure for 07 got 3? of the 8 pages the one that would have our 31W

Ok I get it now!

While I try to figure out why this is happening, like I told the others send me an email and I will reply with a copy of the brochure.
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam,
                    I just downloaded 2007, 2010, 2012, 2014 and 2016 with no issue's.
                    2015 GMC 3500HD DRW Denali 2016 27-5L

Comment

I found there are two AF trailer brochures for 2011 - an early version and a late version. I think it was the late year version that worked fine but the early year version hung up.
                      Harvey Barlow
                      USN Retired
                      Glade Springs, WV
                      2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles

Comment

Thanks everyone, I will delete the ones you say do not work and try re-uploading them.
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Looks good using safari on 2015 AF trailers, thanks Adam for spending your time keeping us up to date!
                          Kim & Jim 2015 AF 27-5L - 2014 GMC 3500 Denali -Duramax, B&W Turn over ball with Companion hitch, 2 Honda 2000 watt generators 160 watt Zamp portable solar, Ginadel 2200 watt inverter

Comment

Adam,

He means the full brochure for several years is approximately 11.5 MB but when attempting to download the brochure only the first two or three pages downloads then it stops. When incomplete download occurs it hangs up my browser every time.
                            Harvey Barlow
                            USN Retired
                            Glade Springs, WV

Comment

Thanks Harvey for that. I can see the whole brochure is uploaded but will not download on some. I have tried to upload them again but no change, also noticed that when working on the same one it does not stop in the same spot each time.
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                              X