Font size in post material

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Font size in post material

Hello everyone new member here. Is there a way to enlarge the font size my eyes aren't as good as they use to be. I'm using my iPad 2 to view the forums. Thank you very much. I plan to set up my profile and share my latest purchase a 2013 AF 25r.
    2013 Arctic Fox 25R 2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Crew Cab Laramie Cummins 6.7

I don't have an iPad--use a laptop. I can enlarge the print on any page using Control and the plus (+) sign on my keyboard--same for making it smaller--Control and minus (-)
    Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
    2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
    2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
    2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Only have a laptop -- -- so just guessing: Can you zoom in/out using gestures ?
      eg: using thumb + finger, drag apart to zoom in . . .
      -- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
      Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

I have an older iPad but under settings - general - accessibility - large text you should be able to set the size text you need.

Rich
        2009 Desert Fox 28KS, LEDS throughout, BF Goodrich 245X75X16 commercials, Onan 4KW 2006 Chev 2500 Duramax/Allison, Firestone airbags, Tekonsha P3, 75 gal aux tank, DiamondBack Cover, Curt 17000/2400 Hitch. Avatar: White River, Yukon

Comment

Found the following in the forum's Help (see bottom of forum page):

The site administrator may have given you the ability to customize your profile. This allows you to change the fonts, colors and backgrounds on different elements of your user profile. To get started click on your name in the top right corner and select My Profile from the drop down. Once viewing your User Profile, click the "Customize My Theme" button in the left column.

Content - This customizes the main content areas that show for each of the above tabs.
          NROA Content Settings - Text.JPG
          -- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
          Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

Thanks to all for the replies. I did try all that was suggested without success. It's rare that I can't just expand the screen using my thumb and finger on all other websites. Hopefully this new website will have the capability soon.

Comment

I also tried everything and can't enlarge the text. It's just too cumbersome to try to read this way.
              Pam & Steve
              2012 Arctic Fox 30U, Riviera Dune with a dream dinette
              2012 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A

Comment

Try again with the text size selection that DavidMC has above. I have made an adjustment to the settings, I hope this will work for you now.
                2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                Celia's Gourmet Foods
                Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

OK for some reason the text size is not saving correctly. I will try to work on this today.
                  Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

I spoke too soon, it didn't save.

I just clicked on my profile and then customize theme then content and then text and was able to change the font size for me.
                    Glen & Linda
                    2018 27-5L Arctic Fox,
                    2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
                    Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch
                    Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
                    Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've tried setting the text size to large as described above. Unfortunately it's not working I've tried this several time a day with no success. On another note I can't figure out how to add my truck and trailer signature to the bottom portions of my posts. I belong to several other group forums and this by far is the most difficult to figure out. My eyes strain to read all the posts.

Comment

Originally posted by firemedic85 View Post
                        I've tried setting the text size to large as described above. Unfortunately it's not working I've tried this several time a day with no success. On another note I can't figure out how to add my truck and trailer signature to the bottom portions of my posts.
                        As shotgun mentioned in post #9 of this thread he will work on this as time allows.

On another note I can't figure out how to add my truck and trailer signature to the bottom portions of my posts.
                        There is a sticky post just above in this forum that tells you how, below is a link that will take you to it.

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...your-signature

Also here is a link to the help section of the forum which might help you. Also posted above as a sticky

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...se-help-topics

Adam
                        2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
                        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                        07 AF31W Mod's
                        Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Thanks Adam I followed the directions above regarding signature addition with no success. Unless you can see my signature.

Comment

Sorry but I don't see anything....sent you an email.
                            Adam
                            2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
                            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                            07 AF31W Mod's
                            Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by firemedic85 View Post
                              Thanks Adam I followed the directions above regarding signature addition with no success. Unless you can see my signature.
                              I see your signature just fine
                              Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Working...
                              X