No announcement yet.

White screen instead of pic's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok thanks how about anyone else using firefox. Can you now see the same photos at the end of my post????

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...ith-dump-valve
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I am using Fire Fox. The pics at the end work, but nothing that I have to click on works.
      Steve, Leianne, Adam, Kristopher, 2 cats Thelma & (Louise R.I.P.) (Dumb & Dumber fits better)
      05 Ram 2500 SWB Quadcab 4x4 CTD, 6spd manual, LS 373's , Jake, Balanced Injectors, Ultima brake control, 1400# Equalizer Hitch, ARE canopy.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
      (2006 29-5E R.I.P.). (2011 29L SFE, dual pane windows, 15K A/C, SOK III LTD's on slides. Had to sell it). 2004 Nash 16C:rolleyes:

Comment

Thanks, looks like the temp fix is as someone mentioned using a outside source for photo storage and link to it. I have this on Shotguns list to look into when he gets back. I might play around with this some more over the weekend but right now I have gotten way behind at work so.......LOL
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Thanks, looks like the temp fix is as someone mentioned using a outside source for photo storage and link to it. I have this on Shotguns list to look into when he gets back. I might play around with this some more over the weekend but right now I have gotten way behind at work so.......LOL
          Thank you for your dedicated attempts at normalcy....
          Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

I can see both on my iPad.
            [B]Rolland & Judie, 1 [/B]Sheltie, Brinkley

[B]2013 GMC Yukon Denali,[/B] 6.2 liter, no mods

[B]2021[/B] 19

Comment

Ok this time I linked all the photos from photo bucket. It is in a new post so you will have to scroll all the way down to the last post.

Can you see them now.

Using my Mac and Google, I was able to access your post in the link but not the photos. :-(

Friendly Bob
              Bob and Nancy
              ======
              Proud former owners of a 2011 Arctic Fox 25R (2010-2013) and an Arctic Fox 22G from (2001-2010). Current happy owners of Northwood cross-town cousin.
              ---------
              2010 Dodge 3500 Laramie Crew Cab SWB, Cummins, 4X4, Snugtop, 1,200#/12,000# Equal-i-zer.
              Retired: "Twice the husband, half the money"

Comment

Can you see them now.
                ?? Is this related to ...

Can you hear me now.

-- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
                Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

Using ipad2 with iOS 9.1. I can see all the pics at the bottom of link. Looks good.
                  Last edited by binkyk; 11-16-2015, 07:26 AM.
                  2014 Arctic Fox 30U, Pro Pride 3P hitch.
                  2013 Ford F-250 Lariat, SC, 4x4, 6.2, 4.30 gears.

Army - medic - Vietnam Vet
                  Ya got's ta have a sense of humor !
                  How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were ?

Comment

I can only see the photobucket photos....all the rest are blank. Windows 7 and Firefox.v 42 (42 is newest version)
                    BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
                    2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads, ARP Studs
                    2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
                    2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Here is another one uploaded a different method. Same question who can see it and with what???
                      Adam,
                      I may have a clue for you. I'd 'uploaded' (as the site calls it) a picture from my work computer (Chrome) and it was visible when I was on the thread. At home it doesn't show (Chrome). Could it possibly be that if the site has access to your local drive, it displays the image from there INSTEAD of uploading it? That would explain why I don't see an image that I know is OK.

Related to post #9: Clicking on the blue "Photo" link takes me to your other thread, clicking on the photo itself brings up a 1/8 size version of your original photo. (Chrome)

Good luck. We should probably start calling you "Sherlock" instead of "Sheriff". Looks like you're doing all the site development for these guys!!
                      Steamguy

Always do the right thing; not because it's easy, but because it's harder.

2019 (Different Shiny Brand) Northwood unit sold - no access for disabled. But still a friendly member.
                      2004 Nissan Titan (Yes, the original owner. Still.)
                      Towing with an Eaz-Lift Trekker
                      http://steamguy.wordpress.com/
                      Avatar: Dara, our Aussie mix rescue, who is brand new to this camping thing, but learning.

Comment

Ok here is one that is linked from photo bucket. Who can see is and with what??????????
                        Adam, I see that pic fine.
                        Warren & Claudia
                        2011 Fox Mountain 235RLS
                        2005 Dodge 2500, 2WD, Short-box, Cummins, 4 Speed Automatic.

Comment

Ok this time I linked all the photos from photo bucket. It is in a new post so you will have to scroll all the way down to the last post.

Can you see them now.

Yes Adam I can see those.
                          Warren & Claudia
                          2011 Fox Mountain 235RLS
                          2005 Dodge 2500, 2WD, Short-box, Cummins, 4 Speed Automatic.

Comment

Adam . . . Just so you know . . . Using a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.10.5 --- Safari v 9.0.1 . . . Pictures all displayed fine.
                            2014 Arctic Fox 30U, Pro Pride 3P hitch.
                            2013 Ford F-250 Lariat, SC, 4x4, 6.2, 4.30 gears.

Army - medic - Vietnam Vet
                            Ya got's ta have a sense of humor !
                            How old would you be if you didn't know how old you were ?

Comment

Originally posted by binkyk View Post
                              Adam . . . Just so you know . . . Using a MacBook Pro with OS X 10.10.5 --- Safari v 9.0.1 . . . Pictures all displayed fine.
                              Thanks I am working on this again right now. I created myself a regular acct and logged in. Went to my drain post and got links to the photos instead of the photos displayed. When I clicked on the photos I also got the white screen. So I logged is as myself and the photos in the first post are there with no need to click on any link. So I went into the control panel to check again the channel permissions to see what is different between my supporter permission and my admin permission. The only boxes that are checked different are the ones that let me move, edit or delete the thread. So I just don't get it, its also weird how some supporters can see the photos in the first post without clicking on any link while others can not! All the supporter permissions are set the same! I will continue to dig.....got to be something I am missing here.
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Thanks for trying Adam. As for binkyk's suggestion, I am using Macbook Pro with OS X 10.11---Safari v9.0.1 and can not see the pictures and get only the white page. Go figure...........
                                2015 AF 992 Camper, 500W solar, built in gen, Victron Bat Monitor BMV-712, 2 6V AGM Bat., Samlex SSW 2000 Watt Inverter, Winegard Air 360+

2015 Chevy 3500 Diesel 4 Door LB SRW 4WD P/U, Transflow extended fuel tank, Forklift Tie Downs, FastGun Turnbuckles, Super Hitch & Truss, Stable Load Upper & Lower, Air Lift Wireless Compressor, Firestone Air Bags, TPMS 507 Tire Sensor w/ Color Monitor, Rexing V1 Gen3 Dash Cam, and Rear Vies Safety Wireless Backup Cam RVS-4CAM.

Comment

Working...
                                X