Latest Posts - Updated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Posts - Updated

I have found a way to list the newest posts going back a full month. Now when you click "Latest Posts" on the NAV bar, you will get a listing of the past 30 days of activity. Sorry we still do not have a way to list new posts from each members last visit, but this is as close as I can get until VB creates a new version upgrade.
    2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
    Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
    2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
    Celia's Gourmet Foods
    Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Thanks! They DO seem to show as unread / read so it seems to be fairly easy to see the "new to me" posts. Might mean that I have to take care to mark all as read each visit though. No biggie for me - this works well enough for now. Having spent most of the last 30 years tailoring other people's software to my (or clients') needs and tastes, I feel your pain.
    2015 AF 25W
    2015 Ford F350, 6.7l diesel
    Blue Ox SwayPro (1,500 lb)
    along with Wendy and Dobby, the Labradoodle house elf.

Comment

Much better, thank you
      Steve & Patty
      2014 Arctic Fox 30U
      2001 29V (previous)
      2001 Silverado 2500 HD, 4WD, 1 ton springs
      8.1 Vortec / 4.10 gears / ATS Stage 2 Allison Transmission with Co-Pilot
      Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
      Reece Class 5 Hitch with 1700lb bars

Comment

A. I was wondering why the last couple of days I was seeing 8 (eight) pages of "Latest Posts".

B. HOWEVER when I hover the cursor over the blue note icon -- many/most show the 'tip' = "Contains Unread Posts" --
        - - I have clicked on the "Mark Channels Read", exited / transitioned away from NROA site, and even closed browser after the "Mark Channels Read",
        - - Still it shows the pile of "Contains Unread Posts"

I am certainly not going to visit every topic / thread / post -- just those of interest to me.
        I expected the "Mark Channels Read" to be equivalent to "Mark All Read" in function.

-- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
        Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

Working...
        X