Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Show sub-forum where Topic lives in the search results output.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show sub-forum where Topic lives in the search results output.

On the search results (eg: from "Todays Posts"),
    on the right-hand-side there are three lines "responses", "views", and "likes" under a "statistics" heading.

Perhaps, under the "Last Post" column heading an additional text line could appear giving either
    1. the "sub-forum name" in which the topic lives, OR
    2. the bread-crumbs location, eg: "Home > Forum > Message Board > The lounge".

-- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
    Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Looked into this today, and there are a few people asking for the code to inject to make this happen. Remind me in a week or so and I will check with Vbulletin again and see if they have figured it out.
    2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
    Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
    2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
    Celia's Gourmet Foods
    Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Shotgun, When someone posted, we used to see what kind of trailer he or she was using. This was useful to know if the info pertained to my own size of trailer or not. Now I only see the join date and the location, which aren't particularly useful. Why can't we see the trailer and truck info on the tagline any more?
      2013 Nash 17K
      2004 Ford F250 Super Duty xlt diesel 6.0L

Comment

I second Seventeen K's request!!
        2015 AF 992 Camper, 500W solar, built in gen, Victron Bat Monitor BMV-712, 2 6V AGM Bat., Samlex SSW 2000 Watt Inverter, Winegard Air 360+

2015 Chevy 3500 Diesel 4 Door LB SRW 4WD P/U, Transflow extended fuel tank, Forklift Tie Downs, FastGun Turnbuckles, Super Hitch & Truss, Stable Load Upper & Lower, Air Lift Wireless Compressor, Firestone Air Bags, TPMS 507 Tire Sensor w/ Color Monitor, Rexing V1 Gen3 Dash Cam, and Rear Vies Safety Wireless Backup Cam RVS-4CAM.

Comment

I think you may be referring to the Signatures --

This topic in the "Message Board Support Questions" area probably answers your need:
          http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...your-signature

The other users need to re-activate/enable the display of their signatures to get it all back together again.
          -- David

Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

http://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum/...your-signature

I was beat to it, thank you DavidMc
            Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Shotgun and David Mc, sorry if I'm being dense about this, but I don't see the truck or trailer info on your own "signatures" that you just posted (?)
              2013 Nash 17K
              2004 Ford F250 Super Duty xlt diesel 6.0L

Comment

I believe it is this portion that covers it:

4) Scroll down until you see "Conversation Detail Options" item on the left side of the page, and check the box next to "Show Signatures."
                That part is determining what you want to see in other user's posts.

The remainder of item #4 and item #5 relate to having your own signature visible to others.
                -- David

Comment

I see the signatures when I have selected display POSTS in my account settings but if I change my account settings to display LATEST ACTIVITY I don't get the signatures. Am I missing something. With display POSTS the post following the original post is the oldest and sometimes years old. I can switch back and forth but a little inconvenient if it isn't necessary.
                  Glen & Linda
                  2018 27-5L Arctic Fox,
                  2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
                  Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch
                  Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
                  Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GIandlj View Post
                    I see the signatures when I have selected display POSTS in my account settings but if I change my account settings to display LATEST ACTIVITY I don't get the signatures. Am I missing something. With display POSTS the post following the original post is the oldest and sometimes years old. I can switch back and forth but a little inconvenient if it isn't necessary.
                    You are 100% right ... I noticed the same problem.

It's cumbersome to have to go back and forth in the 'user settings' between the 'latest activity' setting and the 'posts' setting, just to be able to see member signatures.
                    Last edited by RocklinDave; 10-28-2015, 06:58 AM.
                    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Clear your browser history completely, and then follow the steps in the linked post...
                      Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post
                        Clear your browser history completely, and then follow the steps in the linked post...
                        I see the signatures just fine under 'posts'.

When the 'latest activity' button is used, the signatures disappear.

Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

"Clear your browser history completely, and then follow the steps in the linked post..."

I have tried IE, Firefos, and Chrome browsers with history cleared and the results are the same, signature isn't displayed in Latest Activity.
                          Glen & Linda
                          2018 27-5L Arctic Fox,
                          2013 GMC Sierra 2500HD D/A 4X4 Ext Cab
                          Anderson Ultimate 5th wheel hitch
                          Blogs: Ongoing: http://glelin-travels1.blogspot.com/
                          Alaska: http://glelin-travels.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have noticed this too and I have not been able to get the signatures to show in the latest activity tab either. But that may be fixed by the code Shotgun referred to. Always looks like this now:

2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Sold: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 80K.
                            2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
                            Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
                            2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

I do not have either of these options checked in my user settings and I see signatures in every area in the forum. I am not sure how to uncheck these options once they have been selected. Interesting...
                              Celia's Gourmet Foods

Comment

Working...
                              X