Is the subscribe function working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the subscribe function working?

The subscribe function is not working for me. I don't get notifications of responses to threads I start, or add to, or subscribe to. Is is just me? If so is there a way to fix it for me? If everyone is in the same boat then it is a problem with the new software and I will be patient while waiting for it to come to life.
    2016 Ram 2500 4x4 Laramie
    2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
    2018 Arctic Fox 29L; Traded in
    *2001 Arctic Fox 29V; Sold
    South Lake Tahoe, CA

I was not working at all for me for a while although I do seem to get most of them now. When I look at my subscribed posts though it looks like it can be hit or miss. I noticed on one thread that maybe if there is a notification and you do not clear it, future notifications don't seem to show up but I can;t be sure of that. It is all a bit confusing to figure out though. Sometimes I get an almost immediate notification, other times I only see that there have been new posts a thread when I am actually looking on the site.
    2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Sold: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 80K.
    2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
    Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
    2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Will-I should have been more clear. I am getting notifications in the message center. I did not get those with the old software. I am asking about the email notifications that I used to get.
      2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
      South Lake Tahoe, CA

Comment

I was the one not being clear, sorry. I was also meaning the email notifications. What I meant by clearing it, was actually visiting the topic, not clearing it manually in my profile. Sometimes it seems like if I only read the email notification, and do not actually go to the post, then future email notifications on that thread do not arrive. Sort of like the forum software knows I have not been to the post and figures there is no point in sending any more notifications until I do. If I do actually click through and go to the post, then the next time there is a new post, a new email arrives. In any case I do seem to get most of them now. For example, I got an email just now immediately after you posted.
        2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Sold: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 80K.
        2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Yes, email used to work for me just like you described. I think I remember a notice that stated that no more would come until I visited the thread. I guess I need to look again at my settings since you are getting email notifications.
          2018 Arctic Fox 25Y
          South Lake Tahoe, CA

Comment

Deleted - Meant to post on the more recent thread on this topic.
            2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Working...
            X