2009 Polaris Ranger XP

Comment

Looks good. I like it.

Pat
      Mark & Pat
      2002 Nash 29-V
      2004 GMC 2500 Diesel Extended Cab/Short Bed

Comment

I'm sure there are bugs to be worked out, but currently the posting of photo's is almost worthless. I'm getting old and they are just too small and no detail, lol. We used to be able to pop them out into a viewer, now we can't. Any thought of improving this? I'm viewing in Safari btw.

On edit: Okay I see some posts with pictures work like they did before.
        George and Carrie
        2001 Ford Excursion 7.3 Powerstroke, BTS trans, DPTuner, Tru-kool 40k BTU cooler, TurboSmart waste-gate actuator,V and mod'd B code leaf springs, Prodigy P2 Controller, Blue Ox 1500lb hitch, 208k
        2007 AF 26Z-2, 507 TPMS, 225-75-16 E BFG Commercials LT's, 1-Yamaha EF2000is
        Avatar: Lake Shasta <----All the campgrounds on the McCloud arm survived the Hirz fire. Last there 6/2018.

Comment

Originally posted by Offspring View Post
          On edit: Okay I see some posts with pictures work like they did before.
          I posted on another thread about this. I have also noticed that some work differently and some are only the thumbnails. I suspect it is related to how the original poster links the photos, but I have not yet posted any photos to this new forum, so I am not sure.

Photos on this board have always been somewhat of an issue. I don't know why but on most forums, it is easy to upload a photo to your post and have it display just fine. Here I have found I have to go the route of linking to a photo url from another site, then they display large enough to view. I use Photobucket, but the danger there is that people need to maintain those photos on the remote site or the links here will break.

There were several threads about this on the old forum, (they may be here somewhere too). But even though some people seemed to get it figured out for them, for most it never really worked. I could not get a photo uploaded here to do anything other than display as a thumbnail so I use and link to Photobucket.
          2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Sold: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 80K.
          2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
          Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
          2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Thanks for all your work. Does this mean that the old archived post are gone forever due to the hack? Searches don't seem to come up with any old stuff.
            2016 AF 27-5L
            2008 GMC Sierra 2500 HD, Duramax, 4WD, Ext.Cab

Comment

Old posts are still there. I have to rebuild the search index still, very server intensive so waiting till next week. Poor administrators of our account have busy watching the meters spin lately so giving them a break!
              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
              Celia's Gourmet Foods
              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

as a relatively newby here , also a thank you for your hard work , I wasn't aware of the change till I tried to sign on and walla no site , been watching for it then went on a "walk about" for a couple weeks ... nice to see it back
                Name's are Gary and Becca ... or hey you if you forget

truck is a 2001 Dodge 3500 Flatbed with Cummins and a ton of upgrades
                trailer is a 2015 A/F 32A purchased 2/15 , also have a 2001 SnowBird 33+2 fifth wheel purchased 3/02
                also a gooseneck trailer 25' and a 12' utility trailer built for my Arctic Cat XTZ 1000 Side x Side

Comment

Working...
                X