Welcome To The NEW NROA website!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome To The NEW NROA website!!!

Well folks, we have made the big change. We are now residing under a new domain name, and it looks like our Google issues have gone away. There was never a real problem with the site, Google just decided that it would be fun to play with us a bit.

We are now under the domain www.nroa2003.com, which is still under going a DNS change so it may not work correctly for 12-24 hours. I have worked very hard to make all this happen, but I am sure there will still be a few problems here and there, so be patient and let us work through them with you. There are some big changes in the way the site works, and it will take some time to work through the learning curve. We are now running the latest and greatest Vbulletin scripting, so we hope the hacking issues are behind us for good.

I am sorry it took so long, but I have been very busy with some very important issues with our business, and that had to come first so that we could continue to make house payments! Now that we have passed our new kitchen inspection, I will have way more time to devote to this site.
    2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
    Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
    2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
    Celia's Gourmet Foods
    Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Let me be the first to again THANK YOU! I really appreciate all the tech stuff you do to keep this site alive.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I'm glad to see the site is back up again. I've been checking several times each day and beginning to wonder if it would ever return.

My initial impression is positive.
      Harvey Barlow
      USN Retired
      Glade Springs, WV
      2008 Dodge Ram Quad Cab & Chassis, Cummins ISB6.7 Aisin CM Flatbed BrakeSmart Transfer Flow 223k miles
      2011 Arctic Fox 26X LT245/75R16LRE tires (SOLD)
      2012 Unnamed 10' Slide-In Truck Camper

Comment

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm glad to have it back.
        James, Kim & the Goldendoodles (Lucy & Regan)
        2012 Ford F250 XLT CC SB 4x4 6.7 ARE Topper and Decked Drawer System
        2013 Arctic Fox 25Y (1250# tongue weight with mods)
        Bridgestone Duravis R250 LT245/75-16

Comment

Looks Good
          Tim & Brenda - 2014 27-5L. 2018 F350 6.7 King Ranch Ford long bed - Viair-Twin 444s, 2, 2 1/2 gal. 200psi tanks. Andersen Ultimate aluminum Hitch. 4~6 T105 Trojans. 3.6 Onan LP Generator. -EU3000is Honda, Hard wired 500 Watt Xantrex True Sine - Dream Dinette. Winfield Stabilizers - MORryde SRE4000 - Monroe Gas-Magnum Shocks 555025. Fan-Tastic Fans Upgrade all Rooms - Fords onboard TPMs for trailer. Fords backup camera on AF sigpic

Comment

There seems to be a lot of glitches thus far. I'm sure with time, those glitches will be resolved. The system didn't remember my password, nor will it save the changes I made in my profile and account page. I'll check back in a few days!
            2015/3.0 Ecodiesel/Big Horn/1500/QCSB/4x4/8HP70

2016/Travel Trailer/Arctic Fox 22G/LP Cummins Onan Generator/160 Watt Solar Panel

Comment

We have now migrated to the domain name usage rather than the ip address we were running on yesterday. I hope that might help a few things???
              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
              Celia's Gourmet Foods
              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Very nice look to the new site. I like it!
                Scott ORHusky
                2017 35-5Z AM Solar 610W system, Trav'ler sk-1000, Steady Fast stabilizers, Lippert Level Up 6 point hydraulic leveling,Cummins/Onan 5.5kw
                2016 3500 DRW 4X4, AISIN, 373,Crew Cab Granite Crystal, Laramie, B & W Companion.

Comment

looks great! Thanks for all the time you have put into this. Everyone appreciates the time and effort you have put into this!
                  Dave & Marie Thomas* & Ruby the wonder dog

2016 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4WD
                  2011 AF27T Silver Fox Edition, DeBoe/DoMore Step,TST TPMS. Yamaha EF2400iSHC
                  2020 Lexus NX300
                  1931 Ford Model A Standard Coupe

Comment

I'ts good to be back. Thanks Tom for fixing our sight.
                    15 Dodge, another diesel

08 Arctic Fox 25R

Comment

Thanks for all the work! This morning I went to the old site and just got 404 errors, etc. and said oh no! Then I thought to Google afnash and realized it was because I was going directly to some saved topic pages. Once I went directly to the top level, old home page of afnash.com, it redirected to this address. Looks Great!!
                      2021 Ram 6.7L 68RFE 3500 4X4 CCSB | ARE MX Cap | Sold: 2001 F-350 V-10 4X4 CC 80K.
                      2018 Nash 26N. Rear View Camera, 900W Solar, 2nd Bathroom Medicine Cabinet,
                      Progressive Industries EMS, Two Recliners and Kitchen Counter Wall,
                      2015 Nash 17K Previous

Comment

Glad to have the site back. Thanks!
                        Bill & Kathy & Strider our GSD
                        2007 Silverado 2500HD CC, 6.6 D/A, 4WD, LB
                        2015 Arctic Fox 25Y

Comment

Thanks Shotgun.
                          '03 AF 30U; '05 F250ExCab PSD 4x
                          GO BEAVERS!!!!

Comment

Thank you for all of your time and effort on this site. It is greatly appreciated.
                            Larry and Bev Smith
                            2003 Chev Duramax CC Sb
                            2005 Artic Fox 30u
                            Milwaukie Or.

Comment

Thanks Shotgun I love the new site! Unfortunately it wasn't just a google issue. MacAfee it became black listed so my company for example has MacAfee as its AV and won’t let the site through. Not sure who’s other providers have done that. Is there a way you can contact MacAfee and get this site off the black list and back on the white list? At least now I can come in through Safari’s iPhone.
                              Before anyone starts, I know all about the override however once black listed the site gets disabled..

Keep u- the good work!
                              Steve & Patty
                              2014 Arctic Fox 30U
                              2001 29V (previous)
                              2001 Silverado 2500 HD, 4WD, 1 ton springs
                              8.1 Vortec / 4.10 gears / ATS Stage 2 Allison Transmission with Co-Pilot
                              Tekonsha Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
                              Reece Class 5 Hitch with 1700lb bars

Comment

Working...
                              X