Forum Viewing Changed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Viewing Changed

Why can I no longer view half of the forum sections (maintenance, modifications, electronic, etc) or attached photo's in the truck camper section (the section I am most interested in as I have a Wolf Creek camper)?

Thank you in advance.
    2014 Wolf Creek 850 (short bed), Storm Windows, AF Rear Bumper/Fox landing, Electric Jacks, Oven, 5CF Refer, Generator Ready/Side Storage Boxes, Side Awning

2012 GMC Sierra SLT 2500HD Z-71, Happijac Tie Down System, TorkLift StableLoads, HD Timbren SES

A couple clues I see in your post:

1. Join Date = August 2013
    2. Status (above the avatar) is "Member"

Perhaps your introductory free-access period has expired?

This site is only supported by its users/members. (Look at some of the other postings where you will see "Site Supporter" as the status of most folks.)

Head back to the forum main page http://www.afnash.com/forum.php
    where you will see a sub-forum listing of NROA Site Fees & Site News -- there you will find information about becoming a Site Supporter.
    -- David

Purpose: www.davidmc.org
    Home: 2007 Arctic Fox 27E which dutifully follows a 2007 Dodge RAM 2500 to new neighborhoods.

Comment

David hit the nail on the head! Your free trail period has expired. Follow the link he posted to get more info on how to become a supporting member.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Working...
      X