Repeating ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repeating ad

I have the Celia's Gormet Foods Advertisement repeated all the way down the page when I go to the forums page. This is a new development, and I can't read the thread captions. When I go to an actual thread it goes away and is back to normal. Is this just my iPad or are others having this problem?
    Pam & Steve
    2012 Arctic Fox 30U, Riviera Dune with a dream dinette
    2012 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A

It's OK here on the home computer.....
    BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
    2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads, ARP Studs
    2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
    2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Works fine on my ipad
      Dave & Marie Thomas* & Ruby the wonder dog

2016 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4WD
      2011 AF27T Silver Fox Edition, DeBoe/DoMore Step,TST TPMS. Yamaha EF2400iSHC
      2020 Lexus NX300
      1931 Ford Model A Standard Coupe

Comment

Works fine on my iPad.
        2009 Desert Fox 28KS, LEDS throughout, BF Goodrich 245X75X16 commercials, Onan 4KW 2006 Chev 2500 Duramax/Allison, Firestone airbags, Tekonsha P3, 75 gal aux tank, DiamondBack Cover, Curt 17000/2400 Hitch. Avatar: White River, Yukon

Comment

I haven't noticed this problem with AFNASH.COM but I have seen it with other sites. I use Firefox (mostly) and believe (no proof) it comes from disabling the Java Deployment Toolkit that is bundled with Firefox. An uninstall and reinstall of Firefox seems to fix the problem.
          *Ron & Deb Nielson
          2008 Silverado 2500HD CCLB SRW Duramax/Allison, B&W Companion, MaxLoader Springs, Bilstein 5100,
          2009 Silver Fox AF29-5T SteadyFast Stabilizer System

Comment

I've had some weird things happen with my IPad. I found that shutting it completely off (holding the power button down until it prompts you to "slide to turn off" and then turning it off, and then powering it back up generally takes care of the problem. It is basically the same thing as re-booting your computer.
            Dave & Marie Thomas* & Ruby the wonder dog

2016 Ford F-250 Crew Cab 4WD
            2011 AF27T Silver Fox Edition, DeBoe/DoMore Step,TST TPMS. Yamaha EF2400iSHC
            2020 Lexus NX300
            1931 Ford Model A Standard Coupe

Comment

I tried turning off the iPad completely and that didnt fix it. So, I was about to check into the more complicated sounding Firefox/Java thing but when I pulled the website up its working normally now. Who knows what that was about!
              Pam & Steve
              2012 Arctic Fox 30U, Riviera Dune with a dream dinette
              2012 GMC Sierra 3500 D/A

Comment

I think Shotgun just snuck in a gremlin! I haven't had the problem.
                Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Working...
                X