2013 East Coast Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 East Coast Rally

Why was this rally deleted and the 2012 rally info left on the site?
    SOB (small class A)

A quick toggle on the "Search" feture brought this thread up....

http://www.afnash.com/showthread.php...st+coast+rally
    sigpicStates that we've RV'd in.
    2013 Fox Mountain 235RLS (SOLD on 9/30/13) & 2012 F-250, 3.55 Electronic Locking Diff., 6.7L Diesel, Supercab, Lariet, FX-4, Longbed.

Comment

What I think I see…

The “2012 East Coast Rally” has been left with a “sticky:” property from last year.
      This means it stays at the top of the Thread list.
      The current sort is by “Last Post” in “Descending Order.”

The “2013 East Coast Northwood RV Owners Rally” thread you were looking for is about three entries down.
      Perhaps you want to request the moderators to remove the “sticky:” property from 2012 and add it to the 2013?
      Adrian (and Becky)
      FoxTraveLog:
      2014: 2890 miles, 27 nights, 10 sites
      2015: 1026 miles, 11 nights, 3 sites
      Fox miles 18693

2007.5 Chev 2500HD Dmax LMM/Allison, Crew SB 4x4 3.73 SRW LTZ with high top Leer Shell, LT285/65R18 Nitto TerraGrappler, F-stone air bags/Air Lift controller, 45 gal TransferFlo, AFE intake, MBRP DPF-back, lift and step-stool
      ProPride 1400# WD
      2010 Arctic Fox 30U, LT235/85R16 BFG Commercial T/A Trac, Mor/Ryde SRE4000
      Avatar is site at Rancheria RV Park, Hat Creek, CA
      sigpic

Comment

Even better BBQ, here's a link to your post in that thread..... http://www.afnash.com/showthread.php...ll=1#post95905

Now about that bbq judgin.....just exactly where do you judge? Were you at the Jack Daniels Invitational World Championship BBQ or the Food Network Invitational Food Championships were you?
        2013 Fox Mountain 235RLS (SOLD on 9/30/13) & 2012 F-250, 3.55 Electronic Locking Diff., 6.7L Diesel, Supercab, Lariet, FX-4, Longbed.

Comment

Hello JCZ,

I'll try the other post locations.

As to BBQ, my wife and I are Kansas City BBQ Society judges. They sanction about 400 competitions around the U.S. each year. We apply to the various organizers of the comps, if accepted to judge their event, it gives us a place to head with the camper and be tourists also. To keep it very simple, I sit at a table, they bring me BBQ (chicken, pork ribs, pork shoulder, brisket), I tell them whether its any good, then go for ice cream on the way back to the camp ground. It's a tough job but somebody has to do it.

The "Jack" is mostly celebrity judges and hard to get in. The best known comp I have judged was the Sam's Club finals in Bentonville, Ark. last month.
          SOB (small class A)

Comment

I've got a couple of friends that spend their lives riding their motorcycles all over this continent and doing b-b-qs. One is from Virginia and the other is from Missouri. Those were two that they mentioned recently, but they go all over. I'm sure your paths have crossed.

Comment

Hello AKJBMW,

I received an answer back from the 2012 wagonmasters; they did not post the "sticky." Adam did it for them so if he reads this, I guess he can remove it as the wagonmasters are not familiar with the process.

Thanks for your help.

Bill
              SOB (small class A)

Comment

Ill send a not to Adam to remove the sticky

Larry
                * Larry and Suzette
                SOB
                Avatar:Our 30U at Lake Anna State Park, Virginia
                http://landstrips.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nothing removed, just got pushed down by new posts as mentioned above. Sticky removed from old rally post and applied to new BBQ 2013 post!!! Now it will stay at the top.
                  Adam
                  2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
                  07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                  07 AF31W Mod's
                  Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Working...
                  X