Please Visit Our Sponsors

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam's 2022 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - Tuesday June 21st - Sunday June 26th

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I came back to work today to lots of mail from you all, so I will get to work typing these rally forms into my database for the rally and then send out a confirmation to each of you. There are a lot so it might take me more then one day to get all these entered.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Adam you should be getting ours soon, it went out Saturday. Many firsts happening on this trip, first rally and first RV trip that far west of Michigan. It will be so nice to be able to meet everyone!

Kathy & Rod
      2020 GMC SLT 3500 SRW 3/14/2020
      Airlift LoadLifter 7500XL airbags
      2019 AF 27-5L Alumaguards Awnings all three, 3.6 Onan, Auto leveling, 160 Amp solar panel, WiFi, receiver hitch, weBoost Connect RV 65 etc...

Comment

Thanks Adam, for all your dedicated work. I hope you came back from having fun somewhere. Gene & Mary Lou

Comment

Adam, I signed up on line a few seconds after the on line start and think I have site 65? I'm not on your list? I owe you $99.00 though correct? And they did charge me $50.00 per night for 6 nights and no free 7th night it seems. Seven nights would have been 350.00 plus tax. Confusing. Others were charged 60.00/night for 6 nights at 360 plus tax. :-) with a 7th night free which is $10.00 more. Go figure. Got confirming email from them, but site wasn't sure. I asked for, in order 62, 64 and 65 and think I got 65. Seems I need to call them tomorrow. I just called and left a message. I'll put a check for $99.00 in the mail plus and added $20.00 for next years dues due when I don't remember!! :-) But in any event, I'll be paid up. Smokey aka Neil
          Neil and Marilyn + Beamer & Tuxie (the Tuxedo Cats)
          New to us: 2015 Ford F250 Super Duty 6.7 4x4, Extended Cab 8' Bed
          2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs
          Sold 2015 Chevy Duramax and 2016 27-5L :-(

Comment

Adam, Please send me your mailing address, Check is written and will be in the mail. I do think we are in site 65. Thx Neil
            2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs

Comment

I should add that while my memory is very good, it is also very short. I know I have your address someplace! :-) Smokey
              2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs

Comment

Originally posted by Smokey View Post
                I should add that while my memory is very good, it is also very short. I know I have your address someplace! :-) Smokey
                The mailing address is on top of the rally sign up form you send with your check. This LINK should take you to the place to download the form.
                Adam
                07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Thanks Adam. Got it and check will be in mail tomorrow.
                  2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs

Comment

Well, on reviewing emails from Jan 1, I find I was signed up for just 5 days at $60.00/night like everyone else, not $50.00/night for 6 nights!! . So I've contracted them to get 6 nights with 7th night free. Hope that's not a problem. In any event, I remember those that hang around the 7th day help pickup things which seems the thing to do. Details Details!!!!!
                    2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs

Comment

We were going to come from Canada for our first rally but, who knows what border restrictions we could still be under come that time of year - this thing seems to be never ending - so I think we will wait now until perhaps the 2023 rally. And hope for a more normal world by then.

Hope to see all y'all then!

Brian.
                      Brian & Christi
                      Calgary, Alberta, Canada

2016 Arctic Fox 24J

2019 Ford F350 Lariat 6.7l PowerStroke Diesel Crew Cab Short Box 4X4

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaRVers View Post
                        We were going to come from Canada for our first rally but, who knows what border restrictions we could still be under come that time of year - this thing seems to be never ending - so I think we will wait now until perhaps the 2023 rally. And hope for a more normal world by then.

Brian.
                        I don't blame you, I am having the same feelings about our May Ireland trip...going across boarders are more uncertain then I thought they would be this far down the road.
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaRVers View Post

Brian.
                          I feel your pain Brian..... We cancelled our fall 2022 trip across the US to Nova Scotia, New Brunswick & Prince Edward Isl.

We have all our vaccines & paperwork, but trying to make plans / reservations with the ever-changing 'rapid test' requirements going into Canada + even more uncertainty with the border testing, upon returning into the states, we postponed the trip until 2023.
                          Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Ok got the first 25 rally forms entered and updated at the bottom of post #1 of this thread.
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Yep, it was $60.00 with GS or Vet, etc as they changed cost with just before Jan 1. OH Well, all RV Parks seem to be going up. They think we have inflation going on and just climb on board! :-( I found I was just getting 5 nights and thought at 50.00/night for 6. Wrong!! I contacted them and now 6 nights at 60.00 and 7th free. It is what it is.
                              2022 Fox Mtn 235 RLs

Comment

Ok as of today I have gotten 31 forms back, according to the park there are more sites taken then that so they must still be in the "mail". I will continue to update the posted list as I receive them!
                                Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X