X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East Coast Northwood Rally (Meet) 2021

Hello everyone!
    Well here in Virginia the covid is trending down but the Governor is not so much. Indoor gatherings are limited to10 people. Outdoor gatherings are limited to 25.
    Anyway the campground is wide open and people are rolling in. Sanitizing is on a frequently scheduled regiment. We have had no problems and have bands starting on the schedule in April. Masks are required in the office and other buildings and social distancing is required as well which is the 'new normal' we are all used to by now I guess.
    We are going to move forward with a 'Meet', not a 'gathering', not a 'rally' like we wanted (we are up for that in 2022, more on that another day).
    May 19th-21st
    Holiday Trav-L-Park
    1075 General Booth Blvd
    Virginia Beach, VA
    We have the sites reserved. Contact the campground for reservations at 757-425-0249. State you are with the East Coast Northwood Rally. You are more than welcome to come early and/or stay after at the same discounted rate.
    There will be no event fee. We will just meet at the social distance of your comfort.
    Basically all attractions and restaurants are open with typical restrictions. I will be contacting the local tourism bureaus to get current info on attraction accessibility and post what i find out.
    As time approaches I will continue to keep track of and post any hopeful lessening of restrictions.
    Got a call into Northwood to find out about their support. Stay tuned.

Please message here or email us jvanscoy2@yahoo.com to let us know if you are planning to attend.
    We would really value your input on how to make this meet the best it can be.

Be safe and hope to see you soon!!!
    Joel and MaryAnne Vanscoy
    2011 F-350 Off-Road SRW with 2016 AF1140
    We were just reborn Arctic Fox people

Good morning! Well as of April 1st the restrictions will ease to 50 people indoors and 100 outdoors. Mask and social distancing remain unchanged. So hopefully this shows that things are getting better and will give people more safety confidence. Come on out and enjoy the fellowship!
    2011 F-350 Off-Road SRW with 2016 AF1140
    We were just reborn Arctic Fox people

Comment

Well, I'm signed up and registered with the campground. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else of our east coast group, besides Joel, indicating they're planning to attend. Is anyone else going?
      Penny & Lew
      Flemington, NJ
      2018 275L
      2008 Ford F-250 Diesel

Comment

I'm waiting for it to be held in the FALL again.
        BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
        2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads, ARP Studs
        2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
        2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

We will be attending.
          TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

AF Silver Edition 2018 32 A

Jack & Robin

Comment

Thanks for organizing the event but we can’t attend.

We spoke with Les & Kent Wright and they also have a schedule conflict.

Joe & Jeanie..

2000 Ford F-350 7.3 PSD Man 6sp 4X4 SRW 7.3LS Pullrite SuperGlide Aux-Tank, Jake-Brake
            2006 AF 5TH 24-5N "Collector Edition"

Comment

Sorry to say we will not be attending this year. We are in Utah now and will heading north through the summer. Like Bud, a fall rally works best for us. Have fun and stay safe.

Joe and Kathy
              ​​​​​
              Joe and Kathy
              2019 Arctic Fox 25W
              2017 Ford F350 6.7L.

Comment

Originally posted by DrLewie View Post
                Well, I'm signed up and registered with the campground. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else of our east coast group, besides Joel, indicating they're planning to attend. Is anyone else going?
                Did you cancel?
                TV: 2016 F250 4X4 3.55 SC, LB, LARIAT 6.7 DIESEL W/ARE Utility Cap and Airlift Ultimate Plus airbags with wireless compressor ProPride Hitch

AF Silver Edition 2018 32 A

Jack & Robin

Comment

Working...
                X