Quartzsite 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quartzsite 2021

Anyone planning on being in Quartzsite January 2021?
    2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

We will be there the 14th thru the 19th...
    It will be different this time but should still be fun.

Housted
    2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
    2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V
    Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography, Shooting,Reloading
    Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

We've decided to opt out this year. We figure we've gone this far, we'll continue to be cautious until the vaccine is available. Hopefully next year.
      Ken and Rita Madsen
      2018 GMC 3500 Duramax, 2016 27-5L

Comment

We plan on going for a few days but not to go to the tent. Figure camping outdoors in the desert should be pretty safe. It on our way to Texas to see the grandkids.
        Kirk n Kay and Mickey, the big black lab
        2012 F-250
        2016 27-5L

Comment

We plan on being there following a few days camping @ Bodega Bay with our son and his family.

Comment

We will be at Quartz site for our first time. Where does the Northwoods group meet?

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Traveler View Post
              We will be at Quartz site for our first time. Where does the Northwoods group meet?
              Exact 2020 Camp Location (been the same spot for past 4+ years):

33. 45 46
              -114.10 38

Here's last year's posts:

https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/forum...uartzsite-2020
              Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

We originally planned on going and stopping in Barstow to see my Mom on the way. Well Southern Ca. has gotten to be a petri dish of the Virus. My brothers best friend (also in Barstow) died Christmas morning in addition to many of his friends having the virus. He was my age, for me, this just seems so so close to home and the reality of "anything" can happen. Thus, we have decided to stay home at least until we get the shot.
                This will be 2 years without QS and am truly looking forward to 2021!

Kirk n Kay and Mickey, the big black lab
                2012 F-250
                2016 27-5L

Comment

Originally posted by Arctic Rebel View Post
                  We originally planned on going and stopping in Barstow to see my Mom on the way. Well Southern Ca. has gotten to be a petri dish of the Virus. My brothers best friend (also in Barstow) died Christmas morning in addition to many of his friends having the virus. He was my age, for me, this just seems so so close to home and the reality of "anything" can happen. Thus, we have decided to stay home at least until we get the shot.
                  This will be 2 years without QS and am truly looking forward to 2021!
                  Unfortunately I’m sure there will be another surge after Christmas and new year’s. yep the vaccine can’t come quick enough.

Mark,
                  Roseville, Ca

2009 AF 990 camper, 2.5 Onan, 200w solar,
                  1500w inverter, Camco cat heater, foam mattress https://www.nroa2003.com/forum/core/...lies/smile.gif

2007 Chevy 3500 Classic LBZ, Aero Tank-62 gal.
                  Bilstein 24 shocks, Torklift StableLoad.TorkLift Tie Downs. Edge CTS-2 Evo.Tire-Safeguard TPMS
                  Reese Class V hitch, Front hitch.
                  ’06 GL1800, ‘75 Norton, ‘73 Honda CB500k, ‘74Yamaha DT360, ‘76 Bultaco, 68 Yamaha YG5T, 99 KDX220.

Comment

Fore various reasons we have sadly decided that we are unable to go to Quartzsite this year. We could sure use a change of Scene, too. on the bright side, we are all set to attend the rally and are truly looking forward to it.

Comment

Someday we will make it to Quartzsite to camp but it won’t be this year.
                      2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

Comment

We are in Quartzsite and do not see any other AF units around. Don't plan to go in the big tent (been there done that) Tyson wells looked OK.
                        There are none of the RV lots here this year!!

Housted
                        2015 RAM 3500 Laramie 6.7L CTD Tow Rig, Andersen Ultimate 5th Wheel hitch.
                        2011 Arctic Fox 29-5T 2010 Arctic Fox 29-5T on permanent site in the mountains - RIP 2006 AF 29V
                        Interests: White water Kayaking,Photography, Shooting,Reloading
                        Avatar:Eastern Sierra along US395

Comment

Went there with my son so he could check things out. He's been thinking about getting a small Travel Trailer. I wanted to ask Battle Born some questions but their booth wasn't set up and not there. It was smaller than before with more of the smaller vendors there. I know things are tough and now they are going to get much tougher. At 80 and possibly closer to the end I can accept that for myself but I am concerned for my sons. I don't see a strong future for California and many are moving out hoping for some form of future in maybe the mid west or some southern states. Must admit it saddens me for my sons.
                          Gary
                          GaryQ
                          2007 29-5T, 125 Solar Panels, Inverter, 5th Airborne Sidewinder Combo, Brake Smart Controller, Michelin 16" XPS RIB tires
                          2001 Dodge CTD 2500, LB, Dana 80 4.10, AirBags, Smarty, DTT Trans w/Smart Controller, Mag-Hyrtec Trans & Differential Covers, 4 inch Exhaust, PacBrake, 60 Gal Tank

Comment

Working...
                          X