This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rogerd View Post

Had an email from my sister yesterday that lives 50 miles east of the park and she said you need reservation this year to get into the park and there not easy to get. You may want to check this out if you are planning on going into the park. I used to go to the park on a Sunday afternoon drive.
    Roger
    Thanks Roger,

We are also visiting Glacier NP (in September), thanks for the heads-up.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by dthane View Post
      Adam....I have an idea that might help people meet and greet at the rally. Is there some way I can discuss with you?
      Sure, just shoot me an email. Looking forward to hearing what you are thinking.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• Originally posted by rogerd View Post

Had an email from my sister yesterday that lives 50 miles east of the park and she said you need reservation this year to get into the park and there not easy to get. You may want to check this out if you are planning on going into the park. I used to go to the park on a Sunday afternoon drive.
        Roger
        Thanks for the heads up. We’re all set with reservations for the park & a pass for Going to the Sun Road!
        Ramjet & The Louis
        Roger & Susan
        Kanoe' a black lab, Bo & Bailey; Lab Puppies
        2010 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel 4X4
        2018 Arctic Silver Fox 32A
        -120W Zamp Solar
        -2 Trojan T-105 6V Batteries
        -Progressive EMS-HW50C
        -TST 507 Internal TPMS
        EazLift Elite 1200# hitch

Comment

• Originally posted by Ramjet18 View Post

Thanks for the heads up. We’re all set with reservations for the park & a pass for Going to the Sun Road!
          I was at Glacier over the weekend. Going to The Sun was open for 16 miles from the west gate and 12 from the east.
          1998 USAF retiree
          2020/21 Arctic Fox 32-5M
          2020 Chevrolet 3500HD - Diesel, 4x4, DRW, Transfer Flow 50 gal. aux tank, B&W Companion

Comment

• Ok finally check list as it is the last weekend before heading out.... Klickers called and while strawberries are coming on slow mine will be ready to pick up Monday late afternoon, all the prizes have finally showed up, got most of my lists (packing, hour by hour schedule, printable schedule) completed, confirmed a final count with the rv park and gave them my set up schedule so they can coordinate the mowing of the area, Flushed out trailer tanks, got my truck serviced so its ready for the work out hauling everything over the mountain, final confirmation with Lippert, MorRyde, Skymed and the rental company for the building extension canopy, Got laptop out, verified bingo game works, perform all updates while on home wifi and load back up of all rally stuff, made arrangements with my mother to return Sunday to get her trailer and set it up at the park, Tee shirts being delivered to Walla Walla to be picked up at daughters business of owner of tee shirt shop, confirmed Monday night dinner reservation, print out all name tags, confirmed Saturday BBQ lunch. Now need to go downstairs and go though all the totes and make sure everything is inside before hauling them out to the trailer. Also do not want to bring two rigs to the rally but still have not came up with a good way to load the cart in the bed of the truck and still be able to shut the tailgate.
            So what am I forgetting.....
            Adam
            2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
            07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
            07 AF31W Mod's
            Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

• Thanks for all this work you are doing Adam! We’re looking forward to our first rally!
              Ramjet & The Louis
              Roger & Susan
              Kanoe' a black lab, Bo & Bailey; Lab Puppies
              2010 Ford F-250 King Ranch 6.4L Diesel 4X4
              2018 Arctic Silver Fox 32A
              -120W Zamp Solar
              -2 Trojan T-105 6V Batteries
              -Progressive EMS-HW50C
              -TST 507 Internal TPMS
              EazLift Elite 1200# hitch

Comment

• Adam, We all appreciate all your efforts, this will my wife and I first rally. Looking forward to meeting all.
                Mark,
                Roseville, Ca

2009 AF 990 camper, 2.5 Onan, 200w solar,
                1500w inverter, Camco cat heater,
                2007 Chevy 3500 Classic LBZ, Aero Tank-62 gal.
                Bilstein 24 shocks, Torklift StableLoad.TorkLift Tie Downs.
                Hellwig Big Wig Sway Bar, Edge CTS-2 Evo.
                Tire-Safeguard TPMS
                Reese Class V hitch, Front hitch.
                ’06 GL1800, ‘75 Norton, ‘73 Honda CB500k, 99 KDX220, ‘01 Honda CT110

Comment

• And I think it is just difficult getting our smaller trailer ready to head for the rally! Sounds like a great job, as usual.
                  Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
                  2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
                  2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
                  2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

• BBQ ....... CHECK

Swimsuit .... CHECK

Wine ........ CHECK

Favorite Pillow ...... CHECK

Ready to roll !
                    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Working...
                    X