This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adam View Post
    just got the great news that lippert will be attending to put on a seminar on their power gears and schwintek slide out systems covering the topics of maintenance, trouble shooting and manual operation.
    Outstanding...
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry and Kathie View Post
      I’ve called Grande RV Resort last night, sent an online reservation request this morning and sent an e-mail this afternoon. Once I get a confirmation I will mail the completed form to Adam.

This will be our first West Coast rally, we did attend the 2019!East Coast Rally so we are looking forward to seeing old acquaintances from the forum, the 2020 Quartzsite gathering and making new friends.

See you soon
      You'll love it! We went in 2018 and had a great time.
      Ralph & Beth
      Weatherford, TX

2017 Ford F-350 XLT SC LB 6.7L Diesel 4x2 SRW
      2018 Arctic Fox 27-5L w/slide-out toppers, 15K AC, bedroom fan vent w/remote/tstat/rain sensor, powered sliding stab jacks, 50 amp service, 2" receiver hitch, three 160w Renogy solar panels, Victron 100/50 MPPT solar controller , two Trojan T-125 batteries, Progressive Industries EMS-HW50C, LevelMatePRO, Smoke Ultra Breeze Vent Covers, Ford trailer camera & trailer TPMS

Comment

Just got a reservation for space #2--last one in the front row. Since we don't have the Northwood golf cart anymore, I will bring my 4 wheel walker to steady me on the uneven ground. This is a 50 amp site--if anyone in the 30 amp spots in the front row wants to trade I'm up for it. We were going to sell the old Fox but since we still have her figured to make one more run. Hoping our tires make it one more season.....
        Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
        2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
        2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
        2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

That's awesome Linda, sorry about Northwood selling off Ron's carts, caught me by surprise when I found out.
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by foxyrvlady View Post
            Just got a reservation for space #2--last one in the front row. if anyone in the 30 amp spots in the front row wants to trade I'm up for it..
            We would be more than willing to give Linda our spot #7 so she can get around better, and would love to move down around site #13. Anyone around there want to trade for site #2???
            2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
            Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
            2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
            Celia's Gourmet Foods
            Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Ok just got more news from Taylor Spike at Lippert, he will also be demonstrating slide toppers and awnings for the rally, as well as answering any of your questions. Gary from MORride also has agreed to return, with more info on this to follow.
              I have a meeting at Northwood this Friday morning with the CEO Craig Orton to discuss their role in this years rally....wish me luck!
              Adam
              07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Best of luck. I’m looking forward to both Lippert and Morride. Should be a great time for all
                2009 Arctic Fox 29L
                TV 2007 Chev 2500HD Duramax

Comment

Ok had a very nice meeting with CEO Craig Orton and CFO Cerise Smallwood. They were both so easy to chat with, very down to earth. Reminded me of chatting with Ron Nash.

As we have heard from other business, its been a very trying year for them and the challenges continue. In regards to the rally they truly wish they could be involved this year but it would put them at to much risk as a company and as well as their employees so while they do not have any intentions of abandoning their support of the rally in future years they will bow out until 2022. I could tell it was a hard decision for them but as they explained it did make sense and I assured them that I understood.

What this mean is there will be no 2021 budget for running the rally other then the rally fees I charged, no factory tours, no Saturday raffle & no popping by the factor for any support or parts of any kinds for any reason. If you need anything then please contact the local dealer which is Thunder RV. I will continue to put together what activities I can provide that can be carried out safely and with the cooperation of all attending I am sure we will have fun.
                  Adam
                  07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam, thanks for the update and for all of your work on our behalf!

Comment

You can only do so much Adam...and you always have and are yet again. Thank you for all your hard work!
                      2015 AF 27-5L, 2016 F-250 Super Cab, 6.7 Diesel, SB, 4x4, Off Road and 10,000lb Payload Package,

Comment

Thanks everyone for the support!
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Reading todays morning paper and it had the CDC recommendations (posted on CDC site April 2 2021) for those of us who have chosen to be vaccinated. I still predict even more restriction will be lifted over the next few months.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...accinated.html

Now off to the garage as I am trying to build my own Nash trailer to put behind the golf cart! Oh what crazy idea do I have for this years towing challenge!

Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                          X