This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adam,

While At Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground last week, we went to their outdoor Bingo night.

Disney used paper cards that were reusable for each game, that had perforations that could be pushed downward over each number.

No need for markers, tables, etc. and the thin paper cards were thrown away as the player was leaving.

Worked well....

PS: Regarding Covid vaccinations - some members are not in a precondition group and/or of an age group, to be considered for vaccinations in our state anytime soon.
    Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Thanks for the info on the bingo card Dave good to hear how other places have made activities still work. I have added it to my notes for when I get ready to order stuff.
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Thanks for the info on the bingo card Dave good to hear how other places have made activities still work. I have added it to my notes for when I get ready to order stuff.
        I found them on Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Punch-out-Bin.../dp/B001CNLCSS

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Looks like Mike and Tamarah from Grande Hot Springs Resort is making great progress on The Lodge at Hot Lake Springs. Donna Found this article yesterday and shared it with me. Sounds like maybe one of the rally activities should be Ghost Busting around midnight!
          But seriously the place really is looking great again.
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            Looks like Mike and Tamarah from Grande Hot Springs Resort is making great progress on The Lodge at Hot Lake Springs. Donna Found this article yesterday and shared it with me. Sounds like maybe one of the rally activities should be Ghost Busting around midnight!
            But seriously the place really is looking great again.
            When we toured it a couple of years ago, it was spooky during the day, let alone at night..... especially the unrestored room at the end of the hallway .

Comment

Working...
            X