• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by another ken View Post
    Looking at the pictures,this get together is just
    about the size of the first rallies. Newer trailers
    and trucks.
    This 'get-together' had about 15 NROA members, from brand new trailers, to older units (5r's, trailers and campers)... both Arctic Fox & Nash.

Since the rally was cancelled, the park was able to sprinkle non-NW trailers among the sites that NROA would have occupied.

Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

• Originally posted by another ken View Post
      Looking at the pictures,this get together is just
      about the size of the first rallies. Newer trailers
      and trucks.
      You are correct, and I was thinking that a couple days ago when the pictures first were being posted. It did remind me of the old days, when we were on the other side of the "pond" and how there were only a few trailers attending!
      2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
      Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
      2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
      Celia's Gourmet Foods
      Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

• More rain this spring sure made the grass greener in the pictures! Thanks for the pictures.
        Linda & Dave (retired US Army) and Magic, the Yellow Lab Duck Dog
        2002 Arctic Fox 25R, Yamaha 2400i, Les Schwab 105 6-volt batteries, Maxxis Tires, Torque Lift Steps
        2017 RAM 2500 Bighorn Crew Cab 4x4, CTD, 8' Bed, Granite Crystal, new 7/1/17
        2018 Prius IV, new December 2018

Comment

Working...
        X