No announcement yet.

Informal gathering at Grande Hot Spring Resort La Grande

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RocklinDave, that's 6:45 am central time zone. Hum, may work.

On second thought, I may try to catch up on my sleep. I haven't towed anything this big before, so I may need time to calm down! See you there, can't wait.
    2013 Ram 3500 Dually, Aisen, 3.73 gears.

32-5M on order

Comment

I think I found a future rally event......

So who's up for a little race....
      Adam
      2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's
      Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

I'm in !

Our neighboring town has a NASCAR sanctioned raceway and twice a year, they have 'Trailer Racing".........the locals get old RV's to race around the track.... Guess what ever we crash in the RV park, we can leave for the September get-together members to clean-up .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-yHsEGOvWU
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Made reservations today by phone for 23-28 June. I'm watching the storms in the Gulf, but it looks to be OK for a while. See ya'll there.
          2019 AF 27-5L, Onan, 4p auto level, Tire Tracker, bike rack, rear mount camera
          2020 Ram Long Horn LB diesel dually,60 gal aux, Curt 20K hitch

Comment

Oh my! Oregon Gov strikes. Got this from Justin Kruse reference my dropping my AF off for checking the heater to see why it is recycling. "Norman we can meet . But for me to work on your coach it needs to sit on my lot in quarantine for 2 weeks before we can touch it . Justin Kruse"

I'm making an effort to finish the rest of the trip without the trailer. Oh my! Storms in the Gulf, protesters/rioters on the road, robbers everywhere...it is getting tough to travel these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Deciduous 1 View Post
              Oh my! Oregon Gov strikes. Got this from Justin Kruse reference my dropping my AF off for checking the heater to see why it is recycling. "Norman we can meet . But for me to work on your coach it needs to sit on my lot in quarantine for 2 weeks before we can touch it . Justin Kruse"

I'm making an effort to finish the rest of the trip without the trailer. Oh my! Storms in the Gulf, protesters/rioters on the road, robbers everywhere...it is getting tough to travel these days.
              Granted I have not seen stats on how long covid-19 can live on a "Northwood" surface but two weeks seems excessive.
              2018 GMC 3500 SB diesel
              2017 Arctic fox 27-5l 50Amp 5.5 Gen, 4 6 volt, 450W solar,ARPrv,michelin xps,built in surge suppressor, Tank Heat Pads and 4 Point Leveling System

My 27-5l Manual

Comment

Originally posted by Deciduous 1 View Post

Your RV needs to be in quarantine for 2 weeks?

If a factory employee were to have a positive Covid-19 test, it would most likely have come from the community / coworker, rather than an inanimate object (trailer).

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD:SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T:Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Heard from Justin again. The ruling about 2 weeks quarantine is Northwood's. They do not want to allow an unknown into the factory area with the potential for shutting the factory down. I can appreciate that. Justin also referred me to the local repair shop for warranty work. I'm in the process of coordinating that, but shall continue with working on finishing the Whidbey Island part of the trip in the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by Art View Post

Granted I have not seen stats on how long covid-19 can live on a "Northwood" surface but two weeks seems excessive.
                    In a best case controlled scenario, CDC says 5 days maximum on certain inanimate surfaces.

Comment

2 wks that is excessive but we are all allowed to set our own max comfort level, I get maybe 30 sec before I am in a customers car Lysoling the heck out of it. I have gone though an unbelievable amount of disinfected, paper towels and gloves.

Dave seen a similar race but in a figure 8 instead of a oval track

Adam
                      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam

Thats Roseville raceway, and I have not been there

since I was way younger than you.

Ken
                        15 Dodge, another diesel

08 Arctic Fox 25R

Comment

Originally posted by another ken View Post
                          Adam

Thats Roseville raceway, and I have not been there

since I was way younger than you.

Ken
                          It must of been something else to see in person!
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

La Grande bound today. We are looking forward to informally meeting everyone. Site 19 first timers. Anyone else on our end of the campground?
                            2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

Comment

Donna and I will be in site #8 but not until the 25th or 26th. Waiting to see how work goes.
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Our Canada trip obviously died, but with things opening up we're now scheduled to come in the 25th through the 27th. Staying in site 62, so we'll be next to you, Dave. Between you and gschlegel, so please be sure any 4:45 revellie goes over or around, not through.
                                2014 Chevy Silverado 2500HD Diesel
                                2007 Desert Fox 21SW

Comment

Working...
                                X