No announcement yet.

Informal gathering at Grande Hot Spring Resort La Grande June 23-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm planning to attend, but it is a bit of a wild card. It is hurricane season and I live on an island in the Gulf. The weatherman is my summer companion. I'll take my chances on reservations as we get closer to June.
    AF 27-5L, Onan, auto level, lots of buttons.
    Ford F-350 diesel dually, Banks Big Hoss, lots of miles

Comment

I called the RV Park yesterday to confirm our reservation for the Informal Gathering. The lady I spoke with (maybe the owner) had just begun the process of calling or e-mailing everyone who had a reservation still pending for the now-cancelled June Rally. She was grateful we had decided to stay. We will still be in site 24.
      Mark & Pat
      2002 Nash 29-V
      2004 GMC 2500 Diesel Extended Cab/Short Bed

Comment

Originally posted by No Worries View Post
        I called the RV Park yesterday to confirm our reservation for the Informal Gathering. The lady I spoke with (maybe the owner) had just begun the process of calling or e-mailing everyone who had a reservation still pending for the now-cancelled June Rally. She was grateful we had decided to stay. We will still be in site 24.
        Yea, she was very nice when we also confirmed our June dates..... we're just across the pond from you in site 61 .
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Donna and I will be able to be there June 26 - 28th in site #8. Will be interesting being there and not having anything I have to do.........
          Adam
          2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
          07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
          07 AF31W Mod's
          Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            Donna and I will be able to be there June 26 - 28th in site #8. Will be interesting being there and not having anything I have to do.........
            We could always have a "cinnamon roll eating contest" with Donna's world famous cinnamon roll cooking .

Click image for larger version

Name:	kjnkjjk.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	124.4 KB
ID:	300591

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Will have to see where her mood is before I ask her to make that many cinnamon rolls.....
              Adam
              07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Will have to see where her mood is before I ask her to make that many cinnamon rolls.....
                Ask her now, it's a win win.... If she is mad she will throw one at you (oh darn you will have to eat it), and if she is not, well then she can make enough for the contest! By the way, can I apply for the contest if I do it virtually???
                2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                Celia's Gourmet Foods
                Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

.............. Yum .................
                  BPofMD - Bud & Penny / Actively Retired Navy Vet
                  2005 F250 6.0 - TorqLift Upper Overloads
                  2007 Silver Fox 29-E 5th Wheel / Anderson Ultimate Hitch
                  2015 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

Ask her now, it's a win win.... If she is mad she will throw one at you (oh darn you will have to eat it), and if she is not, well then she can make enough for the contest! By the way, can I apply for the contest if I do it virtually???
                    I like the way you think but her tolerance of me and my constant "things to do" is getting dangerously low. She even made me make my own dinner..... so pancakes it was.
                    You know if I can make pancakes, cinnamon rolls can't be all that different. So maybe that's the plan, so how many still want to do this? ! !
                    Adam
                    07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I like the way you think but her tolerance of me and my constant "things to do" is getting dangerously low. She even made me make my own dinner..... so pancakes it was.
                      You know if I can make pancakes, cinnamon rolls that be all that different. So maybe that's the plan, so how many still want to do this? ! !
                      Not to disrespect your possible cooking skills, but if your making the rolls....... I'll need lots of ketchup!

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

Not to disrespect your possible cooking skills, but if your making the rolls....... I'll need lots of ketchup!
                        Ketchup... no way I was thinking more like maple syrup...
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

I would pass not only on the ketchup, but the entire idea if Adam is the one making them... Oh, and the doghouse must be next after cooking your own dinner, be careful....
                          2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
                          Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
                          2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
                          Celia's Gourmet Foods
                          Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Working...
                          X