This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Happy Trails View Post
    Adam I've been searching Torklift Steps on this site and it looks like they were at the rally last year. Will they be at the rally this year?
    S
    Unsure - I invited them back this year and they said they would get back to me with an answer by the end of the week....that was the second contact I had with them this year and it was in Feb. Past years experience with this company has been the same. So much effort to get a commitment from them. When and if they ever decide to attend I will make a post.

Right now I and Matt at Northwood are working with Interstate battery company and Lipperts Schwintek company to get reps out to the rally.
    Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

Got an email this evening asking if I was considering cancelling the rally due to current conditions.....No The end of June is a long ways off...
      Adam
      07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
        Got an email this evening asking if I was considering cancelling the rally due to current conditions.....
        Thanks Adam....

We're showing up no matter what... even if that means boondocking at the nearby I-84 rest area and having the ice cream social with some truck drivers !
        Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Thanks Adam, This what we needed to hear. We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the 84 rest area ice cream social.
          2016 Arctic Fox 25W, 2004 Ford F250,

Comment

Thanks Adam. We were wondering the same thing.
            Mark & Pat
            2002 Nash 29-V
            2004 GMC 2500 Diesel Extended Cab/Short Bed

Comment

Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

even if that means boondocking at the nearby I-84 rest area and having the ice cream social with some truck drivers !
              I hate to say this BUT.... Some states are now closing the rest areas!!!
              2006 Chevy HD2500 DuramaxLBZ-Allison ExCab Longbed LT3 4x4
              Line-X, A.R.E. CX Shell, KargoMaster Rack, Prodigy
              2005 Arctic Fox 22H, Yamaha EF3000iSEB
              Celia's Gourmet Foods
              Gourmet Barrel Aged Balsamic Vinegars & Infused Olive Oils

Comment

Called and left my phone numbers, followed up with an email for reservations. I'm hoping that the dust is going to settle on this virus in a month or 2.
                AF 27-5L, Onan, auto level, lots of buttons.
                Ford F-350 diesel dually, Banks Big Hoss, lots of miles

Comment

Originally posted by Shotgun View Post

I hate to say this BUT.... Some states are now closing the rest areas!!!
                  .... wouldn't be the 1st time we've moved a few highway cones after dark.... .
                  Travel Blog: www.rocklinroamers.wordpress.com

2015 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD: SRW, Duramax / Allison 6.6L Turbo-Diesel, Extended Cab, Long Bed, 4x4, Reese 16K Hitch, 50gal In-Bed Fuel Tank (85 gals total)

2016 Arctic Fox 29-5T: Six-Point Leveling System, Fireplace, Two A/C's, Two Honda EU2000i Generators, TST "507" Tire Monitoring System, King-Size Bed, Progressive 'Hard-Wired' 50amp Surge Protector, 16gal Water Heater, Slide-Toppers, Power-Reel, 'G Rated' Sailun Tires.

Comment

Hi Everyone, We have been wanting to purchase an Arctic Fox for over 5 years. We fell in love with the design and layout of all the 5th wheels. We finally purchased our 29-5k last fall. Now we are looking forward to our first owners rally. We like the others will show up at the truck stop to meet everyone like the others. See you all in June, Stop by and say hello to Tom and Michelle in site 66. Stay healthy.
                    Tom and Michelle
                    2019 Arctic Fox 29-5K Fifth Wheel
                    2017 Dodge Ram Diesel 2500
                    Fort Collins, Colorado

Comment

• Well just got off the phone with Rich at Northwood discussing the rebuild of the Nash mini trailer and a few other items the production department helps me with. He stated the hardest problem is finding the ATV trailer that they build this unit on. I guess it gets borrowed a lot and always left in a different location!

Also talked to Donald about getting some of the sales team out to the rally to walk members though the display units at a preset time. He really liked the idea of some good face to face time discussing the units with the attending members.

During the Friday night social gathering Dani with the help of Bill and Tex will be teaching line dancing! This is going to be a BLAST!!!!

Adam
                      07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Originally posted by RocklinDave View Post

Thanks Adam....

We're showing up no matter what... even if that means boondocking at the nearby I-84 rest area and having the ice cream social with some truck drivers !
                        We know of a sweet little lake about 12 miles from Grande Hot Springs...The locals would probably hate us but if you're desperate you're desperate...
                        Kirk n Kay and Mickey, the big black lab
                        2012 F-250
                        2016 27-5L

Comment

• Nelson State Park in Cove will be open... No black dump, but water and 30a for at least 5 units... Campfire ring... Do not ask me to sing...

Dog friendly as long as they don't chase horses, mules, cows, or me...

Positive expectations are that someone will find a fix for this virus and 'The Rally' will move forward as planned...
                          Bob , Betsy & Beatrice Nelson, Cove Oregon . . USN Retired . . .
                          2019 GMC 2500 Denali SRW Short Box
                          2019 Arctic Fox 25W
                          Beatrice is a black Golden Doodle DOB 19 June 2019
                          Boondockers Welcome Host

Comment

Working...
                          X