This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam's 2020 NROA Rally - La Grande, Oregon - June 23rd - June 28th

Well its time for the annual NROA rally! Open on a first come first serve format to all supporting paid members of this site. If you are not a site supporter you will need to be come one to be eligible to attend my NROA rally. I put this annual rally on as a thank you for supporting the site.

The date for the rally is always the same - rally is first Tuesday following Fathers Day

We will be gathering at Grande Hot Springs Resort

Online Reservations are preferred, as they allow the quickest reservation processing. Please leave at least 3 choices (in order of preference) for your site number in the comment section of the reservation form. You may also leave additional info/requests in this section. We will be processing online requests in the order that we receive them.

The online reservation link below is available from January 1, 12:01am PST to January 3rd 11:59pm PST:
    http://www.grandehotsprings.com/reservation/

Please note: Any online reservations made before 12:01am PST or phone reservations before 8:00am PST will go to the end of the list.

After January 4th, all online reservations will need to be sent as a direct email, as the online booking system will be blocked to prevent over-booking.”

Their contact # (541) 963-5253 and they will start taking your phone reservation Jan 1st 8am, this is also when I will make the form available. Contact them directly to make arrangement for a site. When you make your reservations make sure you tell them you are with the "Northwood Rv Owners Association" and are attending the 2019 rally. AARP, AAA or Good Sam discounts maybe available so if you are a member make sure you mention it. There is space for 78 units and it's a first come first serve so get your forms into me early.

Once the rally has filled up, the RV park is in charge of starting a waiting list, as each year there are some cancellations. If you are interested in being on the waiting list give them a call. (541) 963-5253. If there is an opening they will call in order of the waiting list. If you do not answer they will hang up and call the next person on the list. No message will be left. I know this sounds harsh but is does not work out to leave messages. If you are bypassed due to not answering then your name will go to the top of the list in the order of called but not answered for the next opening that comes about.

Please read below so very important!

The park will hold your spot for 30 day but if I do not have your form in my hand within that time period the site reservation will be cancelled and available for the next person who calls. So make sure once your get that site reserved you get that sign up form to me. If you do not have one then email me and I will attach it to my reply.
    I will also email you a confirmation once I receive your form in the mail so you know.

Directions to the RV park from La Grande:
    Exit #265 off of highway 84 by flying J station
    At the stop sign at the bottom of the exit ramp turn right(south) onto 203 for 5-7 miles. RV Park is on right down short 1/4 mile gravel road.

To get the sign up form, send me an email to NROA2003@yahoo.com and I will reply back with the form attached starting Jan 1st 2020

I plan on working on this post over the next few days, once completed I will unlock it so all can post.

Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V
Working...
X