Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok by now everyone should of gotten my welcome to the rally email. Please if you are sign up to go to the Monday night dinner email me if you are thinking you might want a Rib eye steak, Sirloin steak , Smoked Prime rib or ordering off the menu. Bud (the owner of the restaurant) wants to make sure he orders enough for this event. I will send you a confirmation email to let you know I got your email and to those who have done this, Thank you!

Ok this years is marked by the highest amount of cancellation for the rally I have ever gotten but that is not the subject here, what is the subject is the why. Almost all of them are due to health/death in the family. So I would like to have everyone send out a prayer to those who are going though a difficult time.

Adam
    2007 Dodge 2500 Megacab 5.9 3.73 4X4 4SPD auto
    07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
    07 AF31W Mod's
    Previous trailer 03 Arctic Fox 29V

Comment

For Everyone
      Gordon-Mary Anne Sunny-Radar Rescue Dogs 2018 Arctic Fox 25W 2-12 volt Interstate Deep Cycle 2015 Chevrolet Crew Cab LTZ HD 2500 D/A 4x4 3.73 Leer Cab High Camper Shell Honda EU2000ia Zamp solar
      Equal-i-zer Hitch 1000 lb bars
      2018 Days Camped 65 Miles Towed 5702 Total Days 372 Total Miles Towed 36,247 sigpic

Comment

Ok the rally schedule is done and been sent off to the printers. So look it over and let me know if you have any questions.
        Adam
        07 Arctic Fox 31W-BH 35' Hensley Hitch/Brake Smart Controller - Access site with Desktop win10 machine
        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

I can not believe I only have 6 days left before it time to do set up for another rally. Where does the time go!!!! I have been busy doing follow up calls to all the vendors and reps to make sure we are still a go.
          Waiting eagerly for the call from Klickers to let me know the strawberries are on (those berries are taking their sweet time ripening up) and will be prepped in time for me to get before I leave.
          That just leaves packing the trailer with all the rally stuff and building this years cart carrier for the back of the truck..... got some ideas just not a lot of time.
          Will be spending Saturday in the mountains getting our very late first load of firewood. That snow just would not stop this year!
          Adam
          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Adam...wont be there this year, but Id hope everyone attending understands how much work you and your wife put in on it. So, from an absentee, many thanks for all the heart and soul you guys put into to make it all come together. Youre the greatest hosts in the RV world ever! And, of course, many thanks to all who add to the fun with their efforts.
            2015 AF 27-5L, 2016 F-250 Super Cab, 6.7 Diesel, SB, 4x4, Off Road and 10,000lb Payload Package,

Comment

Thank you Tom, its been a fun adventure to put these rally's together for my site members over the years. I am so blessed my DW lets me do this without (much) fuss and for all the help and support she provides!
              We also both really cherish all the friends we have made over the years and look forward to meeting new ones each year at the rally.
              Adam
              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Sending our wishes for health, peace, and safe travels for our fellow members.
                Lisa and Bill (first-time trailer and truck owners, but long-time campers)

2004 Nash 19B - Progressive EMS-HW30C, Maxxis tires (LT)
                2011 Ram 1500 - Hemi with 5.7

Comment

Originally posted by AdventureGirl 55 View Post
                  Sending our wishes for health, peace, and safe travels for our fellow members.
                  Sending our wishes that you will have a road worthy Ruby pretty soon.
                  2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                  2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammster View Post

Sending our wishes that you will have a road worthy Ruby pretty soon.
                    Thank you, Hammster.

I think your wishes worked!

We pick Ruby up from the amazing shop that rebuilt her front end, a bit of the roof and the passenger side end in time to make the Rally.

We are beyond grateful and excited.
                    Lisa and Bill (first-time trailer and truck owners, but long-time campers)

2004 Nash 19B - Progressive EMS-HW30C, Maxxis tires (LT)
                    2011 Ram 1500 - Hemi with 5.7

Comment

• Great news! Hope you have a great time at the rally.
                      2016 GMC Sierra 2500HD Denali 4x4 Diesel
                      2017 Arctic Fox 22G.

Comment

• Ok a little hickup in our cart towing contest....so I send an email today to remind the un-named individual at Northwood to plug in the cart so it will be ready for the driving contest I have been discussing. I get a reply sorry forgot to tell you that we scrapped that cart last year...... Well that was kind of a bomb shell this close to the rally start!!!!
                        So besides trying to get my work done tomorrow so I can close the business, I need to come up with a solution to this. Wish me luck.
                        Maybe I just need to tweak the contest a little and bring a 6 up mule harness.....

P.S. Sorry Linda that also means I will not have a cart for you to use this year.
                        Adam
                        07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Got an email from Bob that he has the Gonzo Golf 9 hole course laid out at the park. Can not wait to see what he came up with! Remember this is not a serious golfing event. As a matter of fact you will be hitting a tennis ball not a golf ball so do not think for a moment you need to even have played golf before to try this activity.
                          Adam
                          07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Time to finish packing and get on the road. Just checked the forecast for next week in La Grande and they are calling for mid 70's with a light wind of 5 - 10 mph. Less then 10% chance of rain each day....will be interesting to see how the forecast changes each day from what they are predicting today! Anyways want to wish safe travels to all that are already on the road and those who will be heading out soon.

See you at the rally!!!!
                            Adam
                            07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Well made it to the park and got the trailer, truck and suburban unloaded. Made arrangement with the park staff to coordinate moving the tables off the gravel pad & mowing with the canopy rental company. Done for the day! Will start again bright and early in the morning getting the welcome bags put together. Then it off to visit with the Nash's.
                              Adam
                              07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

• Ok only 4hrs and the welcome bags are done and will be available starting Monday morning. After you get set up come over the the Eagles Nest gathering building and grab yours. They are arranged by last name, lots of stuff inside. Please take the time to look though them!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190616_074311318.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	291596

Got the new PA system figured out and made a test run on the movie night system.

Adam
                                07 AF31W Mod's

Comment

Working...
                                X